World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like this 'Lords of War' series. Shattered Hand is pretty hardcore O___o

Well it's going to be spending two bloody years in post-production, so it might just.

Anyways, $70 plunked down for the digital CE after today. I just can't help myself, whenever a new expansion comes around I go back without fail. My one vice in life, unless you want to count this wonderful hobby of ours. :lol

sigh....I am redownloading WoW as we speak :lol I haven't played in over a year, but just recently I have been craving some raiding so plan on getting back into that once this comes out.

Think the last sneak of the next Warcraft statue was thought to be Gromm.
Only one I can recall seeing / find.
10806740174_4737e3a6f0.jpg

For those that did not know or did not notice, that cinematic / the expansion is based on an alternate past.

In the original Warcraft (RTS) game, the Orcs drank the demon blood, etc. Here you can see Gromm going back in time to make a different choice.
As in WC3 (I believe) that is why there are missions to "free" the orcs from their demon influence.

Kotaku said:
At the end of the current World of Warcraft storyline, former Horde Warchief Garrosh Hellscream is taken away in chains, to be put on trial. That trick never works. He escapes trial and meets up with a new friend with the ability to bend time.

Garrosh travels back to when the world made sense of him, his intent is to redeem the Orcish ideal. He wants the Orcs to be proud conquerors again. His most critical mission is to stop the moment when the Orcs of old drank demon blood and fall under the sway of The Burning Legion. He will build an Iron Horde with the Chieftans of Old, empowered with the tech of the present. He will lead his Iron Horde through a time-spanning Dark Portal to conquer the present day.
https://kotaku.com/yep-blizzard-still-makes-the-best-trailers-1621592312

sigh....I am redownloading WoW as we speak :lol I haven't played in over a year, but just recently I have been craving some raiding so plan on getting back into that once this comes out.
I don't even bother uninstalling after I unsub anymore.:lol

Will probably resub in early October, just enough to get caught up a wee bit/level alts and then jump straight into WoD.

The sculptor of Deathwing Brian Fay, has sculpted a Gromm statue which I presume SS will be revealing at some point:

Screen shot 2014-08-15 at 5.26.23 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2014-08-15 at 5.26.38 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2014-08-15 at 5.26.59 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2014-08-15 at 5.27.21 PM.jpg

Yeap, I'm playing it and loving it. This is probably my favourite expansion. Love how the story flows and that unlike MoP, you have a choice in what you do.

The garrisons are an interesting concept but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

I just started playing again since i stopped shortly after cataclysm. Enjoying it so far.

Back