World of Warcraft Deathwing Polystone Statue Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, update new album, just repaint and take more detail yesterday, enjoy!

DSC06003.jpgDSC05998.jpgDSC05999.jpgDSC06008.jpgDSC06015.jpgDSC06016.jpgDSC06024.jpg
https://www.flickr.com/gp/yanweichen/EqvQUM

do they ship these statues out 1 by 1 or something? so far I've only seen 2 people with it

Deathwing was released in S.Korea before 2 days but I pre-ordered it through Sideshow directly. I haven't any email of shipping and flex play schedule.

do they ship these statues out 1 by 1 or something? so far I've only seen 2 people with it

A local retail shop shipped it in S.Korea before 2 days but I pre-ordered it through Sideshow directly. I haven't any email of shipping and flex play schedule.

20151222_194624.jpg20151222_200002.jpg20151222_200245.jpg20151222_200030.jpg20151222_195935.jpg20151222_200040.jpg20151222_195941.jpg20151222_200234.jpg

i'm getting charged today for mine according to my email!!! omg can't wait! That side i have to buy a table just to hold this beast.... let alone come up with a display case idea for it... I've though about trying to get rotating base and building an acrylic case around, imo he seems like a good center piece to a warcraft collection.

on to those that got this... any issues with assembly?

I just got mine today and one of the wings were broke so I submitted for a replacement, but I also had an issue with the peg on the right front leg. It is way off and I don't see any amount of pressure getting it over. Sorry for the bad pic, I just used my phone real quick so I could put it back in the box.

IMG_20160104_183425.jpg

Other than that this thing is a beauty, I just hope the replacement is no issue. This will be one of my favorite pieces.

I just got mine today and one of the wings were broke so I submitted for a replacement, but I also had an issue with the peg on the right front leg. It is way off and I don't see any amount of pressure getting it over. Sorry for the bad pic, I just used my phone real quick so I could put it back in the box.

View attachment 234637

Other than that this thing is a beauty, I just hope the replacement is no issue. This will be one of my favorite pieces.

I don't think the PEG is off, it took me 10 minutes to get Deathwing in, and 5 mintues to get it out of the base.

When i picked up my Deathwing from the store, Some other guy was inspecting his Kerrigan.

And oh. my. god. can i tell you guys how much i wanted to tear my eyes out for not getting her soon enough? she's so awesome but now she's sold out :(

I cant believe you trust that huge statue on top of your pc! That thing is massive and really nice! Dont know anything about this game but as a dragon he is really cool.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I received Deathwing today. One wing broken in two places and he won't fit flush in the base. The packaging for his wings is really bad. I'm surprised that anyone gets this and doesn't have a broken wing. Most of the wings are covered in thin, plastic that the wings just push through. Here's a size comparison, to show how small it is. I also received Grey Hulk, and he has chipped paint on his head. It had to have been done at the factory, by the looks of it. Not happy and I'll be contacting SS, today.

GHDWComp.jpg

talk of broken wings scare me!!! i get mine on monday and can't wait!!! of course then comes the search for a table for him....

Broken left wing here as well. Waiting for SS to return my call about a replacement.

Back