World of Warcraft Cataclysm/firelands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that. I had to quit wow. needed the money elsewhere. but this makes me want to watch it closely. I've been playing AoC, and minecraft lately. looking forward to ToR.

sweet deathwing raid coming in the new 4.3 patch.

pumped !

just killed the litch king the other day. epic fight.
[ame="https://youtu.be/6znru0baUSo"]302 Found[/ame]

we need a wow movie based on arthas story.

I saw that. I had to quit wow. needed the money elsewhere. but this makes me want to watch it closely. I've been playing AoC, and minecraft lately. looking forward to ToR.

I actually had more money when I was playing WoW...lol. It was a good timesink at only $15 dollars a month.

sweet deathwing raid coming in the new 4.3 patch.

pumped !

just killed the litch king the other day. epic fight.
302 Found

we need a wow movie based on arthas story.

So I hear that deathwing was a 5man, instead of a raid?
I miss wow.

So, rumor is that, In an attempt to massively interfere with Old republic, Mysts of Pandara is an expansion that's been worked on since before Cata was launched, and is being prepped for a stealth release shortly after blizcon this year.

it's a rumor, so take it with a grain of salt, but they did more or less rush to the deathwing encounter in less than a year, so I'll believe it.

I used to play religiously, but gradually fell out of love with the game when I quit raiding. Just took too much time, and you needed to rely far too much on other people to do anything. It also became like a second job.

I played for a bit after Cataclysm hit, but my main focus became collecting mounts and such, as I'd gotten the Time-Lost Proto-Drake in WOTLK and wanted to see what all I could get, but once I got the Phosphorescent Stone Drake off Aeonaxx after like 3 weeks of camping, I really had nothing else to do, so I just stopped playing.

I still get the itch every once in a while, but I have too much going on with work and the woman and everything to devote the time necessary to do anything in the game. I may end up selling my character, I bet I could get decent cash for those two mounts.

200-300 or so. unless you've got some of the RARE card-game mounts. like the spectral tiger loot card mount.
If so, add an extra 100.

Love playing the game still! 4 years and counting. I just relax and enjoy it for what it is. My time away from the wife and kids, my relax time. And yes a time kill, but so what! So is watching tv and movies and listening to music etc. None of it is required to survive! lol
We do it to kill time and because it's enjoyable.
So yeah love the game! Love the fantasy world, and lore etc, and love playing with other players and making my mark in the game.

Just hit over 9000 achievements points not too long ago and counting. Leaving my footprint on this game, and enjoying it.

AS far as 4.3 patch and deathwing. The 3 new 5-man instances have a tied in story with deathwing! You will see him and get close to taking him on.
There is still an actual RAID for him though. but it's more complex and something blizz hasn't done before. It's multiple encounters and phases, as you chase and battle him all around, starting at Wyrmrest Temple, and getting to a point, where you chase him down, jump on his back, force him down and then fight again as he is weakened.

Wow, the memories. I played for over 2 years, have 3 level 70's (yeah, that's how long ago I quit), one is a rogue with the best gear you can get pre-raid at that time. I quit because I couldn't get into a guild that raided. Got sick of standing around in towns jumping around, or seeing how many people I could gank in the Allerian Stronghold before they started looking for me. I miss it from time to time, but don't miss end game WoW. I wouldn't be surprised to see all my characters looted by hackers if I were to try playing again now.

Though, I do miss leveling in Duskwood this time of year.

I've played wow since vanilla beta, since then i have quit 5 times and always find myself coming back:thud: I quit raiding after they got rid of the 40 man instances, i found that to be the most fun but what evs. But they always kept my interest with PvP and arena, got glad a few times but i just recently quit. Going to blizzcon in a few weeks though so I'm sure after going there i will get into it again lol like usual.

Back