WonderWoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colossus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone done a review on her here in the DC Forum ran across it elsewhere and did not did one here. Pic's from Al at the NY ComicCon

Wonder Woman 600 Statue by DC Direct

Cool Looking Version of WW
Product Size: 9.75" high x 4.75" wide x 3.75" deep

Est. Ship Date: 2nd Qtr 2011
Limited Edition: TBD

and for $125.00 not bad

I may get this, the size is close to what I collect on or around 1/6 scale.

i thought it was the new outfit? i may be wrong i have no clue about wonderwoman

I'm really excited for this figure.

I love WW new outfit so this is a must buy for me.

It's also going to be in simlar scale the cover girls line.

It's a great peice whether I like the outfit or not. To be honest, I know it isn't as iconic as the original costume but it is beginning to grow me, kinda like the Black Spider-Man costume.

I'm definately getting her.

This may be the only rendition of this outfit since so far, it doesn't look like DC Direct's going to make a figure of her in it.

I expect another statue or figure to be produced when they decide to ditch this outfit for a new "tweaked" verison of the classic outfit once this phase in her comic eventually ends.

Nah, this is the current Wonder woman costume. Designed by Jim Lee. Probably why it looks so outdated and 90's for me. They should get rid of the jacket and have her back on the red boots. That would make it more interesting.

Nah, this is the current Wonder woman costume. Designed by Jim Lee. Probably why it looks so outdated and 90's for me. They should get rid of the jacket and have her back on the red boots. That would make it more interesting.

:goodpost::exactly:
This is the new issue #600 outfit.

hmm still reckon she needs to be half naked =)

I expected no less Yodee

Looks like Wonder Girl with that teenie bopper outfit. Is that some 90's outfit?

I'm really excited for this figure.

I love WW new outfit so this is a must buy for me.

It's also going to be in simlar scale the cover girls line.

It's a great peice whether I like the outfit or not. To be honest, I know it isn't as iconic as the original costume but it is beginning to grow me, kinda like the Black Spider-Man costume.

I'm definately getting her.

This may be the only rendition of this outfit since so far, it doesn't look like DC Direct's going to make a figure of her in it.

I expect another statue or figure to be produced when they decide to ditch this outfit for a new "tweaked" verison of the classic outfit once this phase in her comic eventually ends.

That's an 80's Marvel or early 90's Image outfit. Very strange choice considering WW's outfit is perfectly awesome.

I agree with you all it does have it's finer points and detraction's but overall it is a different time-line or universe.

I don't think this out yet Colossus.

No, It's only up for pre-order rignt now

It is different Jester, maybe that is what appeals to me but not to take anything away from the original version, she will all-way's be my Favorite.

If she's your favorite, then I'm sure a costume change won't bother you. She's my second favorite, and it bothers me a lot, but my favorite is Batman and I can handle just about any change they put him through. Just about.

If she's your favorite, then I'm sure a costume change won't bother you. She's my second favorite, and it bothers me a lot, but my favorite is Batman and I can handle just about any change they put him through. Just about.

Good to know Devil and I do not recall you have the Jim Lee Batman by Kotobukiya?

WW's my second favorite too after Batman. She pretty much is the original female superhero and was the female equivalent of Superman. DC has tried different costumes in the past, but always goes back to the old reliable red and blue tights.

That's why it doesn't bother me with Batman. I know it will always go back to black and grey. I can't get enough Batman, so the sky's the limit. When it happens with Wonder Woman or Superman, I'll ignore them until they're back to normal because what I want from them is more specific.

Unless the change makes sense. Superman in black was fine. It was a necessary step in a necessary direction. But I don't like changes that are just for the hell of it, or if they effect my greater perception of the character. Wonder Woman covered up is too much.

Good to know Devil and I do not recall you have the Jim Lee Batman by Kotobukiya?

I wish.

I do not like the current WW costume at all. I do, however, like this sculpt! I think they have done a nice job with this one. Might have to pick this up once the price drops a couple months after it's out!

It would be Sweet if the jacket was removable to show her bare shoulders. Maybe they will make a variant, might be to early to start contemplating on future events.

Back