Wolverine's Claws.... eh?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol I'm a HUGE Wolvie fan, but have absolutely zero interest in these role-play claws. :lol:rotfl

They actually serve a purpose. Back scratchers! When you got an itch and you can't reach... or you can pop zits with them.

Ugh. Those are some of the dumbest wastes of money I've seen in a while. Expect them to rot the "shelves" of Sideshow for a long time and be fairly cheap on the Bay

depending on their size/quality I might pick up a pair as a back drop to my wolvie comiquette.........for $75.

I would pick these over the Big Baby any day. Only the truely hardcore fans will own these, your basically buying them for bragging rights.

If you had a collection of weapons like swords and Katanas maybe it would be a nice addition to display next to a pair of Sais or something but just by themselves I dont know

This will probably be the next grail on Ebay.

i'm gonna use it to stab people

:rotfl If you're going to stab someone, use this instead:

119BR.jpg

You'll probably just hurt yourself if you use those dumb claws :blissysmi

If these are made of real Adimentium metal and could cut through anything, then yeah maybe i'll get them. LOL

these are NOT new... seen them at cons for years... appearently the design is simular to what hugh jackman used in the x-men movies.

Back