Wolverine Origins Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonah

Freaked Out
Reaction score
What's the going price these days in the UK on the Origins figure ? I have one mint and boxed that I am thinking of selling to fund other projects. There's a few knocking around but the prices differ so much. This is not the copied version. Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks all the same but it seems to be worth more than whats been quoted on here. Asked the same question elsewhere. If I do decide to sell I would only sell within the UK anyway due to the postage cost overseas.

The best way to find the going price for anything would be to visit eBay & type in the name of the item, then click the check box on the left side 'Completed Listings'.

It will list all of the sold auctions by date and the prices will be in green.

I think the original MIB Origins Wolverine is easily worth $200,- mate. Problem is this release had a nasty recast period on Ebay for a while if I remember correctly, so people won't shell out big cash for him.

It's a shame because I really like mine and IMO he can hold his own against the other Marvel Hot Toys giants like Iron Man Mark VI, Loki and Hulk. Not in price mind you, but in quality.

Back