Wolverine movie at comic con?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plastic_addiction

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone hear anything. G4 mentioned it during their promo, but it is not listed on the comic con schedule.

Came across this:

While I don’t know specific times and days for the following, I do know that Fox will be featuring talent and most likely footage from the following films:

The Day the Earth Stood Still (Keanu Reeves, Jennifer Connelly and Scott Derickson, Erwin Stoff )
Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg, John Moore, Mila Kunis)
Mirrors (Keifer Sutherland, Alex Aja, Amy Smart and/or Paula Patton)
The Rocker (Rainn Wilson)

Unfortunately it does look like Wolverine may not be part of the plans, which is a rumor I have heard before.

I know they are showing the animated Wolverine vs. Hulk movie, maybe that is what they are referring to.

I saw Hulk Vs. Wolverine, or most of it, I fell asleep. Personally I thought the designs were simplistic and the script uninteresting - basically a series of fights. It's only an hour long too. Will be packaged with a Hulk Vs. Thor "movie." The producer kept saying that the art was more adult, but the only thing adult about the film was the gore - lots of blood flying around, severed limbs, etc.

WOOT !!!

HUGH JACKMAN just arrived to SDCC to surprise everyone. He brought with him the rough cut of Wolverine Origins Movie. It looks bad ass !!!!

GAMBIT IS THERE !!!!!!!! DEATHLOC !!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!! Both look tight !!!!!

when it comes to Marvel, i do not kid.

You will see Wolverine as a kid with claws, adamantium administered to him, Sabertooth, alot of mutants. Comic readers will not be dissapointed, i hope.

hopefully soon. They literally just finished shooting. coming out next year around April.

Yep, apparently at the end of the Fox panel they had Hugh Jackman and the clip as a surprise. Wished I'd seen that.

WOOT !!!

HUGH JACKMAN just arrived to SDCC to surprise everyone. He brought with him the rough cut of Wolverine Origins Movie. It looks bad ass !!!!

GAMBIT IS THERE !!!!!!!! DEATHLOC !!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!! Both look tight !!!!!

Deathloc?? I don't see how a cyborg would fit in this movie timeframe.

Do you mean Deadpool?

Why the hell is Gambit in there?

My parents got to San Diego on Wednesday and my stepdad saw Hugh Jackman at SDCC while I was sitting at the end of 25 miles of stalled traffic on the I-5, which was closed to southbound traffic until after 3:00 pm due to the mess from a flipped and burned semi truck. I saw nothing yesterday but the inside of my car, arriving at the convention center just in time to have the doors closed in my face--I couldn't even get in to pick up my badge, much less see the Wolverine footage.

:banghead

Deathloc?? I don't see how a cyborg would fit in this movie timeframe.

Do you mean Deadpool?

Why the hell is Gambit in there?

sorry just got done reading a comic book, I mean yeah Deadpool.

Rémy Lebeau, mes amis Americains !!!! Vous etes tous de gros caca.

Back