Wolverine/ Logan Custom!!! pix inside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyMeis

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been working on this for the past two weeks now, and the rest will be done by next week. enjoy!!

CAFbrwwolverine12.jpg

That is fantastic looking, so did you have to make the clothes yourself, or did you find them elsewhere?

Eitherway a fantastic job, and its too bad he couldn't have looked so nice to begin with!

Thank you guys

- galactiboy, I had the cloth custom made from a very special friend.

- grangewallis, I really like wolverine, even though the original one look really bad, I just got to do something about it. glad it came out okay.....:lol

metaphorge, from left to right

CAFbrwwolverine9.jpg

left- Original Medicom, repaint, added more hair and redraw the face a bit.

Middle- made from scratch, the wild berserker look

right- Origina made from Icon head, repaint, add more hair, and redraw the face with more detail.

CAFbrwwolverine10.jpg

and final for now!
CAFbrwwolverine14.jpg

darthCipan, Sabertooth will be next after I fully finish with wolverine. still looking for more part to complete the custom. the goal is to creat multiple great fight scene from the comic by 12" figure.

THAT'S where the head is from! The Icon version. Great stuff, and a definite improvement over the toybiz paint! I'll always love that first Claremont/Miller story. That's what really fleshed the character out!!

I'm really tempted to get a Medi Wolverine and do something similar!!! I really wish Medicom would've done this version of Wolverine instead of Punisher Venom:rolleyes: But hopefully they'll have more Marvel to show at SDCC!!!

I'm really tempted to get a Medi Wolverine and do something similar!!! I really wish Medicom would've done this version of Wolverine instead of Punisher Venom But hopefully they'll have more Marvel to show at SDCC!!!

Xander, I totally agree with you that, Medicom should make a brown suit version, but either way, the head need to be redone. Look how nice Hugh Jackman's HT look. But maybe is because the copy right issue for the head. We all know Medicom have the potential of HT, I'm sure they have their reason!!

btw, did you mention Medicom will be at SDCC?

Back