Wolverine legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hulk LSB? I think it's WL-only right now...and giftcards don't work on that item, even if it was in stock. :(

EDIT: Maybe you're talking about the Grey Hulk.....still can't use a GC on it.

The Hulk LSB? I think it's WL-only right now...and giftcards don't work on that item, even if it was in stock. :(

it was 2nd chance so it would have worked but you're right now it's wl and gc won't work. :(

it was 2nd chance so it would have worked but you're right now it's wl and gc won't work. :(

Hmmm...isn't the Green Goblin on 2nd chance? I tried to use the GC on that one and it wouldn't accept it. The GC page shows a picture of everything that qualifies and Wolverine was the only Marvel LSB that I saw on there.

I just bought the Hulk bust last week before it sold out and you couldn't use a GC on it. It is strange how selective SS is about what you can and cannot use a GC with.

I just bought the Hulk bust last week before it sold out and you couldn't use a GC on it. It is strange how selective SS is about what you can and cannot use a GC with.

I think you got the last one! CURSE YOU!!!! :monkey2 :lol

Sorry, dude. Usually I am on the other side of the "Sold Out" fence. :duh

I finally ordered the Wolvie exclusive with a $20 gift card after seeing pictures on here. Just got a shipping notification. Man, that gift card barely covered shipping. lol. That shipping estimate calculator was way off...

I finally ordered the Wolvie exclusive with a $20 gift card after seeing pictures on here. Just got a shipping notification. Man, that gift card barely covered shipping. lol. That shipping estimate calculator was way off...

I rec'd my final invoice and shipping was under $10. I don't recall what the website estimated it at.

I rec'd my final invoice and shipping was under $10. I don't recall what the website estimated it at.

The shipping cost was higher probably because I live on the east coast in New England. The site's shipping calculator (placing the order) figured $10.20 which seemed reasonable. Get the shipped notice in and it's 18.73 to shipped to RI. All I can say is ouch. The $20 gift card barely covered the shipping...:horror

Hello
Sorry to bump an old thread I'm thinking of getting one of these what's the going price for one?
Also how do people find it in hand ?

Thanks

Back