Statue Wolverine Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
CLICK ON LINK TO BUY! SUPPORT THE BOARD!

200303_press01-001.jpg

Didn't see a thread for this up. Should have it's own thread.

Wow. I'm not really into Wolverine or Spiderman (looking forward for the Iron Man one), but looks very solid and very low ES for such a character.

was looking at the QTV, i really think what with this being a museum style piece that it would benefit greatly with something similar to the Star Wars Mthos base designs.

They look very smart and simple and if all the marvel classics statues had them matching it'd be great.

Big Wolverine fan but bronze is just a waste of time when you could have highly detailed colour or fabric. In my opinion anyway.

Would stick out like a sore thumb in my collection.

You should wait for in hand pics, 'cause this isn't faux bronze. It's cold cast bronze and I bet most of those who passed on this line will regret it.

I have Iron Man on preorder, I don't really care for Wolverine or Spider Man but I could consider to pick them up 'cause I'm quite sure that with ultra low ES they will acquire value, so I can get some finances for my other purchases. I like the idea of Iron Man alone but I'd also keep a few other characters, like Dr Doom, Juggernaut, Thanos, Apocalypse.

What most people don't seem to get is that the cold cast process has usually an incredible quality and imho is far, far better than painted, not only 'cause you can avoid the painting issues, but also 'cause it gives a much more mature display to the final product. It's probably just me but I can't stand how cartoonish look many statues, that's why I find 10x better the new Punisher PF in comparison to the comiquette or the old PF.

It's probably just me but I can't stand how cartoonish look many statues, that's why I find 10x better the new Punisher PF in comparison to the comiquette or the old PF.
I reckon most folks disagree, and do want their fictional comic/cartoon characters in brightly colored outfits to actually look cartoonish (aka like the source material). Funny books and gritty realism don't often mesh well.

Back