Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine arrived today. I was surprised he turns out really good.

wolverine.jpg
View attachment 279893
wolverine3.jpg

Attachments

• wolverine2.jpg
    wolverine2.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 186
This picture just adds to the anticipation. I like you're setup too. No clutter. It looks like you're very selective about what you get and it displays well.

This picture just adds to the anticipation. I like you're setup too. No clutter. It looks like you're very selective about what you get and it displays well.

Thanks! I'm collecting mainly DC and intend to complete JLA but my main focus is Bat family. I have a few avengers as well but starting to get rid of it. I actually intend to sell this Wolverine but after seeing it on hand I'll probably keep it.

My waitlist just converted :) I've been waiting for a while but didn't think this one was going to convert so I was ready to jump on the regular, was actually just about to order it last night but things came up..lucked out :)

So im still on wait list for EX....what do you guys think, give it till next week and hopefully get lucky or cancel and order REG, I really don't want to wait to long and miss out on getting at least the REG. Congrats to everyone that got this piece and thanks for the pics they all look great!!

So im still on wait list for EX....what do you guys think, give it till next week and hopefully get lucky or cancel and order REG, I really don't want to wait to long and miss out on getting at least the REG. Congrats to everyone that got this piece and thanks for the pics they all look great!!

Order the reg on flex pay with 2-3 payments. This way you lock up the reg but can stay on the wait list too. If your wait list converts you call sideshow and cancel your reg and they will transfer the payments you've made on the reg to the EX.

Order the reg on flex pay with 2-3 payments. This way you lock up the reg but can stay on the wait list too. If your wait list converts you call sideshow and cancel your reg and they will transfer the payments you've made on the reg to the EX.

This is exactly what I did and the process couldn't have been easier

Nice, thanks!!

No worries and good luck. Folks who went on the WL mid May are now converting. I joined first week in June so hoping I get lucky, but I have one last flex pay on the Reg coming up end of August so hoping I convert before then :)

Either way you can't go wrong with this piece. The EX is nice but I think majority will be displaying this with both sets of claws including me.

Back