Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Sabertooth EX will be here on Monday. Thats the good news!

Bad news is ...I haven't gotten any email from SSC about my Wolverine EX. I hope the wait for this EX is not for much longer.

From FB it's about to get flooded with pics
3f9584c5ad91170a9f5e929d428e15b9.jpg

Someone's a lucky dog .....

Well. Might as well admire from a far for now. Lets see them pics!

I would never display it without the mask. It's like the opposite of the 1/6 figure, on the figure the masked head mouth looks Terrible and the unmasked head was sort of ok lol.

I really like both heads. I like the mask hanging off the back of the mask less head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm ...the masked portrait is still the better portrait on this piece. I like everything else about it, tho ....especially the claws.

really odd pictures, why not take a picture at a normal viewing angle?

It seems to me it's very close to the proto, clean paint and no flaws. Heads look bad but that's the sculpt, in the closeup pics the paint and lines are very clean so it's not a matter of paint imho.

^^^^^ Agree. the Statue looks nearly like the prototype and the paint apps look pretty good. I'm looking forward to getting mine!

Right! It does look exactly like the prototype and the paint apps look great. I'm keeping my order and I'd definitely use the EX sword as my display with sabretooth .

If you did not like the head before you are not going to like it now :lol

Happy I picked this up. Not my face sculpts but I like everything else a lot! Looking forward to getting this.

If you did not like the head before you are not going to like it now :lol

Happy I picked this up. Not my face sculpts but I like everything else a lot! Looking forward to getting this.

OK this is starting to sound like the Chris Evans Cap Thread now LOL!!

I'm glad they've been going back to the styrofoam corners lately for the added protection. My art boxes were coming with holes stabbed in them.

Back