• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure Sideshow Collectibles Statue AVP Bust RARE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husarz

Freakzoid
Reaction score

$_57.JPG

BEWARE with this guy , he is a scammer . I bought him Doom Premium Format through paypal and this guy says he has sent the statue without tracking number, it is clear that I have not believed him and I opened a paypal claim . This scammer yesterday gave false tracking number to paypal . I notice careful with it , who wants more information contact me .

This is the statue That I bought .

Doctor Victor Von Doom Premium Format Sideshow Collectibles Statue Limited 500 | eBay

Nobody sends a statue of $1800 without tracking number. Now you answer another lie more than you 've told me

Your joking Acme. I've just bought a Predator Maquette of this dude through Ebay?
I've paid through PayPal too? So I'm covered.

What has PayPal said to you?

The guy did seem a bit shady but I just thought that was a language barrier? :/

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Sorry Rogue but my english is bad, it`s no a joke.

I did not believe him and I opened a paypal dispute .

I explained everything to paypal . I asked him a proof of the post office but, this guy did not answer anything or bring anything .

and did not answer I raised the dispute to claim.

On Friday 13/02 this guy provided a tracking number to paypal.

Do you know what is the weight of the package ? 6 lbs !!!!!!!!! the weight of Doom pf is 45 lbs.

Back