Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have decent dimensions of this bust the P1 and the P2 also both aliens I’d like to give it a go on sculpting some even a broken loaner would be great these are my 1/4 sculpts for some statues I’m woulrking on F4C6CE47-13A6-47FF-83B4-B3F776D79981.jpg67B0D499-8B34-4905-8148-16E0A475E917.jpg4052DDC5-4DB9-4E0C-97C5-4F4515A70B82.jpg

I know this is the wolf buts thread but I f anyone is interested I started on a berserker bust to go with the line I have an interest thread in the customs section

Just look for a good deal and be patient. I got mine off eBay for $450 and free shipping.

I got the chance to get it for 450, really tempted, I just need a yes to pull the trigger. What do you say? Personally, Wolf is my favorite Predator, and this bust got my attention since day 1... but quality... well you know the story...

Not worth it unless you want to repaint it yourself. I'd pay $300, shipping included, at max for such hollow and not very detailed plastic bust.

I would say it's not worth anywhere near that sadly. It's hard to put a price on it, the original Predator LSB was $350 and this Wolf pales in comparison to it so I wouldn't even recommend it around that price. But that's subjective. If you have the chance to see (and feel) it in person, I'd suggest you definitely try to do so before buying it. You might be able to live with the plastic, it does look good from a distance ultimately. It's the ridiculous Price tag that renders that fact almost irrelevant.

Even Popcultcha (Australia) knows how to price this a bit more reasonably.

Original price of $1,000 AUD, now going for $699.99. If I use my member discount it's $630 AUD. Which is approximately $473 USD with free shipping Australia wide.

Even Popcultcha (Australia) knows how to price this a bit more reasonably.

Original price of $1,000 AUD, now going for $699.99. If I use my member discount it's $630 AUD. Which is approximately $473 USD with free shipping Australia wide.

Pop had a stall at an Expo in Sydney this weekend so I got to see this bust in person. Even $630 is still overpriced imo. It looked very plastic and the paint is totally flat. Such a shame because the sculpt looked great.

Pop had a stall at an Expo in Sydney this weekend so I got to see this bust in person. Even $630 is still overpriced imo. It looked very plastic and the paint is totally flat. Such a shame because the sculpt looked great.

It's a pity about the bust looking plastic etc.

The only Bust I'm even contemplating is the Independence Day Alien one. And that one certainly doesn't look plastic.

And I was thinking about going to the Mancave Expo in Homebush, but there's really nothing for me to get. I always preorder everything.

It's a pity about the bust looking plastic etc.

The only Bust I'm even contemplating is the Independence Day Alien one. And that one certainly doesn't look plastic

As somebody who bought both, allow me to offer my opinion.

GET THE ID4 BUST! :hi5:

Wolf is just a disappointment sadly. The ID4 bust is in an entirely different league in terms of size, quality, presence, collectibility and materials (High quality translucent resin which almost looks real on the ID4 bust, cheap plastic which looks like cheap plastic on the wolf...) And all for a fairly similar price which is mad.....

E5EaALU.jpg

I saw it at Popcultcha's Supanova stall at the Gold Coast, even after all these photos I was shocked. They had it up up high which probably did it a favour.

no offense but I wouldn't buy this for 200 bucks, go 100 I am game. 450 seems crazy lol!

If it went for $200 USD new in box, even I might have to think about getting it.

And if anyone was willing you could get a professional repaint on top of that price and it might be worth it in the end:dunno

Back