Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like dry-brushing in reverse - and wet :)

Don't know if you are new to kit-building - but regardless - this forum is full of useful info for modellers (new kits, tips etc.) - https://www.theclubhouse1.net/

Call it a wet-wipe. Lol! Actually more like a glazing technique. The blacks around the battle-damaged areas were done basically the same way.

Thanks, Centurion!

I'm a member there, but never built one myself, only bought completed build-ups :)

Oh yeah - so you are :slap I should have checked first
icon_redface.gif

Unless it’s at least 50% off with free shipping I sure as hell wouldn’t buy one.

I don't know if it was ever mentioned, but these are on a special offer... 10% off with free USA shipping. It might help tip some people over the edge, especially if you're in the USA and not facing another $300+ in added charges, but having seen and touched one in person, I'd probably be waiting for a bigger discount.

I don't know if it was ever mentioned, but these are on a special offer... 10% off with free USA shipping. It might help tip some people over the edge, especially if you're in the USA and not facing another $300+ in added charges, but having seen and touched one in person, I'd probably be waiting for a bigger discount.

02_-_Wolf_LSB.jpg

SAD SHOW!!!!! The new marketing slogan for the first quarter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

unless it hits the $400 mark its not worth it to me. i would get him repainted for sure.

such a waste on a beautiful sculpt

Back