Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well mines here with a £135 customs/ups charge:( even if I do order anything it will be from uk retailers from now on

modern art, I call it because sideshow, hoping to cash in on the sky high prices of recent art works:) DSC03701.jpg

modern art, I call it because sideshow, hoping to cash in on the sky high prices of recent art works:)

Ah - "FULLY white art box on FULLY white art box" . . .

. . . an instant classic at the Tate Modern.
Should be displayed next to that pile of bricks (I said Bricks! - cheeky!)​

I can see those easily selling for $649,990 (the boxes NOT the contents).

So - you keeping the wee beastie or is it destined for the abyss that is Sideshow's aircraft-hanger warehouse?

Ah - "FULLY white art box on FULLY white art box" . . .

. . . an instant classic at the Tate Modern.
Should be displayed next to that pile of bricks (I said Bricks! - cheeky!)​

I can see those easily selling for $649,990 (the boxes NOT the contents).

So - you keeping the wee beastie or is it destined for the abyss that is Sideshow's aircraft-hanger warehouse?

.[/QUOTE

:rotfl glad you can see past the whiteness spike, well to start with, no damage (apart from my bank balance) head fitted in no problem, no dread numbers visible, it is very light and could easily tip over, the sculpt is amazing the paint not as good as p1 lsb but I am going to repaint that and a couple other parts, the seam is not as bad on mine as others I have seen but still there, I can fix that, am I happy I have to do this, or it's pvc or most of all the price, near double P2 masked, no, certainly not, am I keeping it, yes, too much hassle to return and spend a couple months getting customs back and looks pretty good with my others, i'm not a big collector like a lot of you chaps on her so would probably regret not having it in the set, OCD in me that:) BTW mine was 647 of 750 so looks like a lot sold, many gone back I know, couple pictures, not great as had to use flash
View attachment 377669
DSC03707.jpg
DSC03709.jpg

:rotfl glad you can see past the whiteness spike, well to start with, no damage (apart from my bank balance) head fitted in no problem, no dread numbers visible, it is very light and could easily tip over, the sculpt is amazing the paint not as good as p1 lsb but I am going to repaint that and a couple other parts, the seam is not as bad on mine as others I have seen but still there, I can fix that, am I happy I have to do this, or it's pvc or most of all the price, near double P2 masked, no, certainly not, am I keeping it, yes, too much hassle to return and spend a couple months getting customs back and looks pretty good with my others, i'm not a big collector like a lot of you chaps on her so would probably regret not having it in the set, OCD in me that:) BTW mine was 647 of 750 so looks like a lot sold, many gone back I know, couple pictures, not great as had to use flash

As Snow White said to the substitute dwarf - as long as you are happy (ish) - that's all that matters.

Make sure to post more pics when you've brought him up to snuff.

As Snow White said to the substitute dwarf - as long as you are happy (ish) - that's all that matters.

Make sure to post more pics when you've brought him up to snuff.

will do spike and thanks, not sure why these photos post sideways, anyway will try get better pics tomorrow

Would have to be $300 off with free shipping for me to even think about it. Lol

Great paint app. If you white out that eye and do a black wash on the burnt portion of his face this piece could look nice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank you! I asked customer about the eye and he wants it to match the good one. I haven't put pupils in yet either.

Back