Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I called before they shipped,I was supposed to be charged Friday 20th,but I called Thursday 19th and cancelled.Still think Sideshow robbed me anyway.$65.00 I could eat for a week.Sideshow is so POS that they still have for sale the "PLASTIC" statue,why they don't pulled it already,nobody is buying it anymore,maybe for the price of a Hot Toy.MAYBE...

My apologies - I misunderstood your earlier post (quoted below) below to mean it was already on the way.

Have not received yet,but will cancel it.

I think the idea of only refunding EVERYTHING to those who have accepted delivery is because they are still genuinely proud of the piece.

I don't mean that in a derogatory way.

I mean - think about it - if they refund those who CANCELLED it will cost Sideshow $65 a pop . . . currently 27 x $65 = $1755 for our 2 forums alone . . . but that's not THAT much for a company the size of Sideshow . . . versus the bad feeling generated in those who cancelled and LOST that NRD - THAT will not go away quickly, or quietly.

But - if people see the current offer and decide to take delivery instead, they know they can then get EVERYTHING back (including the NRD) and Sideshow would then ALSO be out the cost of shipping.

So - they must be confident that at least some people would want to keep it when they get it in-hand.

Not sure their logic is sound - but it's their decision to make.

Updated stats.

Sadshow_Wolf_Predator_LSB_-_Combined_chart_v05.jpg

My apologies - I misunderstood your earlier post (quoted below) below to mean it was already on the way.

I think the idea of only refunding EVERYTHING to those who have accepted delivery is because they are still genuinely proud of the piece.

I don't mean that in a derogatory way.

I mean - think about it - if they refund those who CANCELLED it will cost Sideshow $65 a pop . . . currently 27 x $65 = $1755 for our 2 forums alone . . . but that's not THAT much for a company the size of Sideshow . . . versus the bad feeling generated in those who cancelled and LOST that NRD - THAT will not go away quickly, or quietly.

But - if people see the current offer and decide to take delivery instead, they know they can then get EVERYTHING back (including the NRD) and Sideshow would then ALSO be out the cost of shipping.

So - they must be confident that at least some people would want to keep it when they get it in-hand.

Not sure their logic is sound - but it's their decision to make.

Yeah I know,but if you take the delivery,you will have to ship back on your own dime and we don't have Sideshow's deals with the carriers.Unless arrives broken, if it does Sideshow will get their money back from the carries insurance and keep the damage statue.

Yeah I know,but if you take the delivery,you will have to ship back on your own dime and we don't have Sideshow's deals with the carriers.Unless arrives broken, if it does Sideshow will get their money back from the carries insurance and keep the damage statue.

No - they also pay for shipping back to them if you are unhappy - per my post earlier today.

< see this post>​

Hi,

I just received the Sideshow mail to warn me that "my bust" was going to be shipped soon.
I just canceled it ... I prefer to "lose" my deposit as the shipping costs as well as the customs clearance fees.

I am sad for all those who received this bust ... and thank you to share your photos and your feelings.

Thank you, I hope you find a solution with the Sideshow team

i'm really not sure what to do until next month when I am supposed to be charged, I love the range and got all 4, I think it will look good in my cupboards with others but it's the cost of the thing and customs etc, i'm trying to fathom if I will regret not having it in my collection, will they re release it better, doubtful,,, from what I read earlier if we don't like it or damaged we can return via sideshow issuing postage but then little chance of getting the customs back,,,,:gah:

anybody in UK had theres yet, what was the postage cost and custom fee please, TIA

Imo SS should pay all return shipping and tax/duties on this. Even they have to see how bad this is for the price.

I do not order anything from them until after in hand pics are available, even if it means missing out on something it's not worth getting caught up on something like this.

Hi,

I just received the Sideshow mail to warn me that "my bust" was going to be shipped soon.
I just canceled it ... I prefer to "lose" my deposit as the shipping costs as well as the customs clearance fees.

I am sad for all those who received this bust ... and thank you to share your photos and your feelings.

Thank you, I hope you find a solution with the Sideshow team

Dude - read my post above - they would have refunded deposit and shipping if you had had it delivered.

Seriously :slap

You had yours in-hand, and were unhappy. They should be refunding everything, including the NRD.

You originally contacted them PRIOR to their decision today, so if you re-contact them now, they should sort the NRD out for you.

Please let us know either way bud.

Well that's true .. my NRD was refunded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's true .. my NRD was refunded

But you CANCELLED before getting it shipped - yes?

If so, you must have talked nicely to the CS rep - as they said they would NOT refund the NRD on cancellations.

I know they SOMETIMES do it for sales in general though - so guess you got lucky :)

(* EDIT - yeah just re-checked your post - lucky dog :) *)

I just cancelled before my last flex.. gotta say Sideshow's customer service is excellent. As a one time courtesy she refunded all my money including the NRD

Back