Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it were ECC doing it, I believe it would be sold out already. Has everything to do with reputation. SS could get away with the price tag if they were known for outstanding quality on a consistent basis.

if it were ECC doing it, I believe it would be sold out already. Has everything to do with reputation. SS could get away with the price tag if they were known for outstanding quality on a consistent basis.

Agreed! The price doesn't matter as much to me if the Piece is well done . I think that is why we buy from Sideshow and others ... Otherwise we'll go to Walmart.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The irony there is that ECC probably wouldn't have charged this much money and would likely have used more desirable materials with a smaller ES to boot also. I only have the Grey Alien from them currently. It's 1:1, uses translucent resin and I think it cost $399? It's awesome also... Not to take away from this LSB however, I love it completely aside from the price put on it. But if ECC were to get the Alien or Predator license, well I'd be very happy indeed for that kind of competition.

I fell in love with ECC's egyptian alien-cat bust, the one with a ****** on the forehead. Think it's called Bas-tet, if it's priced similar to the Grey I'm gonna pick that up 100%

The irony there is that ECC probably wouldn't have charged this much money and would likely have used more desirable materials with a smaller ES to boot also. I only have the Grey Alien from them currently. It's 1:1, uses translucent resin and I think it cost $399? It's awesome also... Not to take away from this LSB however, I love it completely aside from the price put on it. But if ECC were to get the Alien or Predator license, well I'd be very happy indeed for that kind of competition.

true, but that's also a very generic character, they wouldn't sell so well if any higher than $400. I guess it doesn't matter, it's just a pipe dream that ECC will do another Predator piece. I wish they would give the fans what they want considering how successful the CM Pred was.

Absolutely agree. All factors staying the same (scale, sculpt, price, and ES), with the only difference being manufactured by ECC vs SS, this thing would already be sold out. In my opinion, it's simply because collectors have more faith in their ability to deliver a production piece that is as close as possible to the prototype.

Sideshow has a unstable track record with production pieces. I hate how they just stay quiet about it too like a shady seller; they know they're producing garbage but as long as the money rolls in they're ok with it.

Still cringing at some of their 1/2 scale statues.

I have revisited this piece on sideshows site at least 20 times and still can't justify the price, but I am actually surprised that it hasn't sold out.

Back