Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If SS did anything to change price or offer a discount at this point, just imagine the chaos that will occur among those that have ordered.

Anyone having disturbing flashbacks of P2 maquette?
It won't be for a while, P2 discount was after it was in stock and still not moving. If the production version comes out well, I don't see that happening again.

I thought this was gonna sell out quick even at the high price, but now I'm wondering if it's just gonna goby the wayside like the Elder bust.

I thought this was gonna sell out quick even at the high price, but now I'm wondering if it's just gonna goby the wayside like the Elder bust.

was thinking the same although the elder bust never got a edition size which made a lot of collectors wait so sideshow did'nt get the sales they expected so shelved it (at least thats what i think) this has edition size so will proberly shift eventually, would love to see elder but at original price but i doubt that now more like wolf price

and as being a sideshow exclusive there on sale at many retailers here in uk even at high price

Bad news Predator fans....

Have to ask Alex, how on Earth is the Wolf LSB $650? The last one was $390 not that long ago. That's a 60% + jump. The free shipping for US customers is the cherry on top for the rest of us. This is getting so difficult to keep up with or enjoy. The bust is great of course but..

Manufacturing Predator items is becoming more and more difficult (as the majority of places that will manufacture these types of collectibles will not produce Predator items) as such getting anything Predator made of this type is very expensive now. When it was known how expensive it would be to produce/sell the item it was almost decided to abandon the project but the Predator fans around here won out and it wasn't shelved.

Are the days numbered for Predator over at Sideshow? I hope not, but clearly we're at the bursting edges with this guy, can any of us keep up much longer really? Bad times.

Makes no sense to me why manufacturing predator pieces would be different from any other character. Unless it was a license issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad news Predator fans....

Are the days numbered for Predator over at Sideshow? I hope not, but clearly we're at the bursting edges with this guy, can any of us keep up much longer really? Bad times.
Their reply makes no sense and is very vague what the problem actually is. "Places that make these won't make them anymore", sounds fishy to me.

Well, from my garage kits days, Predator really is one of the hardest and time consuming to built. All those layers of colors, spots and details. Unlike Comic characters, which were much easier to manufacturing for their anatomy isn't so different from each others (male, female, masculine, slim). Which made them easier to sculpt/ paint/ manufacturing. That's why we're seeing lots and lots of them.

Well, from my garage kits days, Predator really is one of the hardest and time consuming to built. All those layers of colors, spots and details. Unlike Comic characters, which were much easier to manufacturing for their anatomy isn't so different from each others (male, female, masculine, slim). Which made them easier to sculpt/ paint/ manufacturing. That's why we're seeing lots and lots of them.

Which is why they cost a heavy premium over pretty much any other character at the same scale, nothing has changed.

and as being a sideshow exclusive there on sale at many retailers here in uk even at high price
Yeah, so much for all their advertisement indicating it would be available only from them.
Even the pictures on their website are labeled, "ONLY AVAILABLE AT SIDESHOW". Liars. :lol

If that's the case, I'm guessing predator items would be offered less frequently, and far in between.
This bust, even with it's heavy price tag, is worth getting, before it hits the aftermarket.
I've made the mistake of thinking "..its too much..." when originally released, only to pay double or triple later.
Mythos Fett and Obi Wan, Talon, Doom PF, Pred 1 maquette, and many others come to mind....

Yeah, so much for all their advertisement indicating it would be available only from them.
Even the pictures on their website are labeled, "ONLY AVAILABLE AT SIDESHOW". Liars. :lol

It says "Limited availability in select international territories" so I'm not sure what the confusion is ... :dunno

Back