Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you didn't get this yet, hurry!! Now, post the private invite window, it's released to the public, and who knows how many, or few hours it will last!!!

It will be available for a long time to come.

no_shit_sherlock_tshirt.jpg

Attachments

• 1492-columbus-discovers-new-world-01-300x256.jpg
    1492-columbus-discovers-new-world-01-300x256.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 81
you know when SS has to send out a reminder email about a product the week after release, sales aren't going well :monkey3

you know when SS has to send out a reminder email about a product the week after release, sales aren't going well :monkey3

EXACTLY what I thought when I got the email a couple of hours ago.

Edition size reduced to 50? - that'll cover the 30 that have confirmed either here or on Statue Forum + 20 to replace dodgy QC
nuts.gif

EXACTLY what I thought when I got the email a couple of hours ago.

Edition size reduced to 50? - that'll cover the 30 that have confirmed either here or on Statue Forum + 20 to replace dodgy QC
nuts.gif

Yeah I got 3 "item in cart selling out soon" "hurry before it's gone" emails.

I never pre-ordered it and glad I didn't.

Greed can make you stupid.

I doubt anything will change, but I'd love to see a few things happen here to justify it a little (to myself, not others) Either the price or the ES lowered. And also a name plate added as that was a silly decision not to include one. It makes the price even harder to swallow and it makes it stand out in a negative way among the others in the line that do have the plaques with which many customers will presumably be displaying this guy next too. Many people don't care for name plates in general, but they are now a well established part of this line and they undoubtedly add a classy look to them imo. This lacking one is unfortunate.

If SS did anything to change price or offer a discount at this point, just imagine the chaos that will occur among those that have ordered.

Anyone having disturbing flashbacks of P2 maquette?

Back