Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm simply stunned at the price. I can't believe Sideshow is charging more for this than a PF.

giphy.gif

Just kidding. But I am torn. Likely going to pass now. My decision being cemented is now...er...not cemented.

tumblr_m64stcDzob1r3996yo1_500.gif

Damn you sideshow!!!! I am such a huge wolf fan that I am stuck in the ****** position of still having to consider this, despite the horrible price :slap This is ****ing crazy, unless joe dunaway is personally painting each piece(I saw his name under paint)!!! At least I live in the U.S. where it will be $650 delivered (sorry fellow collectors in Canada and U.K.) :gah: :(:gah::gah::thud:

Joe's work is worth more individually.

Sideshow - CaHobit - If you guys are reading this, PLEASE RECONSIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bummer, I was already thinking on making space to display this ...disappointed. [emoji852]
... Wonder if the p1 maquette and hulk diorama will be same story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After taking a seat back from collecting for several years and just watching where things are going, I must say - you really don't need to buy any of this stuff.

$650? Really, SS? That "free" shopping option means "love... you" to people who live in the rest of the world other than US.
As much as I love Wolf, I might get one if I see it in person but as of now... no. Will wait to see if there'll be CP Wolf 1/1 bust or saving money for P1 maquette instead.

At this price this bust will be available on SS website for a year or two.. No hurry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They actually made a decent Pred for a change and then have to go and completely ruin it. So glad I bailed on their 1:2 line when I did.

You don't need anything else from the line. This is a great stand alone piece. And if they ever do a PredAlien it would make a better companion piece than any of the other Preds or aliens from the LSB line.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

"For a limited time we're offering double rewards for every pre-order."

Everyone back on board again. :rotfl

Man, the price does suck. I was thinking $500-$550, but I should know better with Sideshow. Im surprised, but not really. Its pretty unfair they increased the price so much, I am hoping this isnt the trend with the LSB's going forward. I am still getting it though. I have saved up rewards points and I don't have anything else on preorder anytime soon. Predator is my favorite character so I can't pass up on this. Especially with only an ES of 750.

Despite the price, this will go fast believe me. Sideshow knows that as well. They know we like free shipping and low ES numbers, so they bump up the price. And they know that we know if we don't get it now for $650 we will have to get it later for more money.

Back