Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's better than having small glowing-green painted on it and and call it "EX battle damaged ver." or things of sort.
And Masked Wolf won't be EX IMO but another edition (like P1) instead.

Here is an idea - Take those ex nameplates and pack them away, then you will have all matching busts.
I have ex busts, but never display the nameplates. Don't need them to tell me which is which :)

As far as free shipping goes - Being in the US, I'd rather pay $450+free shipping, than $400+$50 shipping, and get the reward points for the extra $50.

Last edited:
Last thing I want on display is an 'AVP:R' plaque.

I never thought the name plates were a good idea, but if I liked them I would definitely want an avpr one, without that movie there would be no wolf and he is hands down my favorite predator. The movie gets a lot of hate but when you compare it to the over the top cheesiness of predator 2 or the pg 13 Avp or the let down that was the predators movie, then the wolf scenes alone elevate it to their level for me. This is interesting that such a popular predator will have such a small edition size on his lsb, I bet it sells out quick, I will be preordering on day one for this one!

Oh, I knew P1 was an alternate. I mean P2 Savage. It was limited to only 100 and must be ordered through SS site only?, so I considered it an EX, well, maybe "an alternate edition" would be more correct then.

And that's the reason why I still don't have it. Dang you SS.

Never cared for the Ex on the P1 and alien LSBs, got them from bigbadtoystore, saved on CA sales tax instead of SS reward points. will do the same for this if the Ex is a name plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yarp to both :)

Point is you should be able to choose if you want to display it or not. Not even giving it to you it is SS being cheap and I guarantee you won't see any savings for not having it.

When I had them all I had all EXs and displayed with nameplates. When I sold them I even kept the one from my alien warrior to go with my maquette instead so it better matches the SWS P1 with built in nameplate.

no nameplate?... For the sake of matching up with the rest they should have one... This is basically one run of "regulars" cause they don't think they'll sell as two different editions...

for sure!!... That would be :thud:

I agree that it is somewhat disappointing there won't be an EX. This is the coolest of the lot for sure, but it will stand out a little not having a plaque like the rest.

Yes, that is a silly decision, every Alien/Pred bust has had a nameplate EX(except Savage P2). Python jinxed the thread saying it was all love here in the P1 thread:duh Let the hate begin :lol

Me and my optimism... :lol

I understand why some don't think the nameplates offer much and would rather get the regular locally to save a bit of money. But actually they do add quite a bit to the overall look when you have them. They add a little class and visual interest for me. whether you like them or not, it would have been nice to have the option. In this case (with a Wolf plaque rather than AVP:R ;)) Not the end of the world however, we can make one if need be. Let's just hope the price is in line with the others...

LKPOVaf.jpg

With all the price jumps from Sideshow lately, I'm betting this will come in around $450-$470. Lately, they've only been offering free shipping when the price goes up for that type of collectible (Kylo Ren, Voltron).

With all the price jumps from Sideshow lately, I'm betting this will come in around $450-$470. Lately, they've only been offering free shipping when the price goes up for that type of collectible (Kylo Ren, Voltron).

i agree, even though i have points to redeem from cancelled elder LSB and masked pred LSB by the time we pay customs and parcelforces extra fees for delivering from cutoms in UK adds about £60 £70 to price so hoping same price as masked LSB but i doubt it and if thats the case very unfair concidering it is basiclly a regular edition, maybe because of the elder fiasco where a lot of collectors waited to see what the edition would be

i agree, even though i have points to redeem from cancelled elder LSB and masked pred LSB by the time we pay customs and parcelforces extra fees for delivering from cutoms in UK adds about £60 £70 to price so hoping same price as masked LSB but i doubt it and if thats the case very unfair concidering it is basiclly a regular edition, maybe because of the elder fiasco where a lot of collectors waited to see what the edition would be

ParcelForce won't be involved as Sideshow use FedEx.

Sucks that U.S get free shipping while international as doubled recently... SUCKS!!!

Back