Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much to the annoyance of my wife (she thinks it's disgusting :lol ), I'll get this one. I'm glad I got to see it in person.

Yeah great pics Zod ! ... But many times the production piece ( which we are more concerned with ) does not match up with the prototype , a awesome piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah great pics Zod ! ... But many times the production piece ( which we are more concerned with ) does not match up with the prototype , a awesome piece

I hope you knocked on wood when you said that

giphy.gif

Amazing :clap thanks for posting those Python! It's good to be able to see it from all angles, this piece is ****ing awesome, can't wait to preorder :blissy:blissy

Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! ... Wish they would do a movie or tv series on further adventures of the wolf predator hunting different aliens on different worlds.. Definitely getting this.

All the time man!

:hi5:

Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! ... Wish they would do a movie or tv series on further adventures of the wolf predator hunting different aliens on different worlds.. Definitely getting this.

:1-1: Same here, all time favorite pred, never happen tho :(

I don't think they'll ever continue the franchise the way they hoped they could, but Wolf definitely deserved better than being offscreen Nuke fodder. I like to pretend that he put up some Predator technology shield that blocked the blast, and then flew away when the smoke cleared singing Tom Petty.

I don't want to be a party pooper (I want this piece just as bad) but when was the last time SS was able to pull off a production paint job this intricate?

IMG_4732_zpsejaxscu5.jpg~original

I don't want to be a party pooper (I want this piece just as bad) but when was the last time SS was able to pull off a production paint job this intricate?

IMG_4732_zpsejaxscu5.jpg~original

Right ! ... If the production piece looks as good then....

I don't want to be a party pooper (I want this piece just as bad) but when was the last time SS was able to pull off a production paint job this intricate? . . .

This is no more intricate that the P1 unmasked LSB - which they got right paint-wise.

It was the P2 unmasked where they screwed up the paint on the crown.

This should be achievable - even for Sideshow's chosen crews.

I'm sure you're fully aware Spike, but those "testicles" weren't randomly made up for this, they were an element of the Predaliens head that has been added to this for whatever reason. One of those things that would probably look better without, but doesn't really detract too much for me.

Back