Wolf? Grid? or Battle Alien? HELP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipknotpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need some help...I found this 3 figures and i dont know which one should i buy.

Wolf Unmasked (neca): U$ 45
Grid (McFarlane): U$ 70
Battle Alien (Mc Farlane): U$ 70

My Hot Toys Wolf is on its way and i can buy one of this 3 figures, what should i do? Its really hard to find this kind of figures were i live...

If you've already got a HT Wolf on the way, then you might want to go for one of those Aliens. I've seen the Neca unmasked Wolf, and it's pretty nice. I'd take the masked one over it, though. Anyway, you're going to have plenty of Wolf on hand when the Hot Toys package arrives!

Neca's Wolf all the way. Better quality, sculpt and overall appeal. :chew

I need some help...I found this 3 figures and i dont know which one should i buy.

My Hot Toys Wolf is on its way and i can buy one of this 3 figures, what should i do? Its really hard to find this kind of figures were i live...

what's the money conversion for where you live? are those prices in US funds? :google I have got to sell some of mine.:banghead get one of the aliens.

Are those prices for the large figs? I have the small Grid, Warrior, Masked Scar, and Queen...all by Mcfarlane...they're ok...

The McF AvP aliens are not very good. I got rid of all of mine...
Si todavía los tuviera, te los mandaba viejo!

Save the money and try to get a NECA AvP-R warrior or even better, save to get the NECA Giger alien. It'll be released in 9" as well as the large 21".

i defin would not get the mcfarlane's ones. For US$100 you could snag a hot toys aliens figure from the forum and that is defin more bang for the buck.:naughty

Well...i bought Neca´s Wolfy :D i like aliens, but i couldnt resist the temptation of buying another predator for my collection. He´ll be here in a week and maybe next month HT Wolf arrives...MAYBE :huh

Back