Wolf Bust sold out at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I agree with you there, the more I look at the pictures the more I like it! I cant wait to get it :D

I'm also very much looking forward to receiving mine.
I've been eagerly awaiting this bust since it's announcement.

Wow. I was speculating that there were a lot of cancellations when the came in. I wonder if it will go up for waitlist.

Man am I a friggin jackass. I had it preordered, then cancelled when I put a deposit on the cinemaquette. Then I've been looking at it every day, saying to my GF, "you know what's gonna happen. It's gonna sell out and I'll regret it." I knew it'd sell out, but not this fast!

I just placed a waitlist order right now. Think it'll roll over?

Id say it probably will, you can still pre order it from other sites.. well uk ones anyway

Id say it probably will, you can still pre order it from other sites.. well uk ones anyway

There are a couple here that look like they still might have them coming in, but I'd rather get the points because the prices are so similar, and I'd rather deal with SS in case anything is wrong with the bust.

Yeah I here you there. Good luck with the waitlist :D

Thanks. That's what I get for waiting around like a tool.

Because it's still shipping, I'm banking on mine rolling over real soon, like next week. Wishful thinking? :D

When exactly did it sell out? I wonder where I am on the waitlist.

I think it must have been today, I was looking at it yesterday and it showed as in stock. Today sold out! You should be ok, people always cancel etc

looks like alter ego still has it in stock. might take a little longer but.....

I checked them too, but it looks like they don't have them yet. I don't want to drop half the deposit and have them go to order one and have it be sold out. There are a lot of other places still taking preorders too but none I want to commit to.

Damnit, I thought I'd just casually snag one from SS this fall. However, I'm pretty sure this waitlist order will go through.

Thats a fair reason Id say! :D for me I couldnt have both and thought the CM was too exspensive

Back