Wizard World Chicago

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legendary Hunter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sorry not sure if this is the right spot to post this, MODS, please move if in wrong thread.

I was wondering if anyone was going to Wizard World Chicago in August?

I actually need help with obtaining a Summer Glau autograph on my 11x14 photo.

Anyone who is attending and would be willing to help me, please PM me. I will pay for the shipping of my photo, the price of the autograph and will also pay you extra for the help.

Thanks!

Glau is still on my 'to meet' list. Hopefully, one day. I won't be attending, but hope it works out for you.

Glau is still on my 'to meet' list. Hopefully, one day. I won't be attending, but hope it works out for you.

Thanks, she's been on mine for a while, she was in Philly last month and I had the chance to "see" her at her table, while waiting for Gina Torres, but by the time I was done with Torres, her line was over 250 people long with an hour left to sign so sadly I didn't make the cut. :(

Thanks, she's been on mine for a while, she was in Philly last month and I had the chance to "see" her at her table, while waiting for Gina Torres, but by the time I was done with Torres, her line was over 250 people long with an hour left to sign so sadly I didn't make the cut. :(

That sucks! At least you got to meet Gina Torres though. :rock

Back