Action Figure Wite Kites Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I have done a few Joe customs in the past few months and finally got around to taking some pics of them. First is my Resolute Storm Shadow I did him to go with the Snake Eyes that I had done earlier. I tried to get him as close to the cartoon as possible I even got the tattoos with removable wrist wraps. Check him out!
100_3532.jpg

100_3533.jpg

100_3535.jpg

100_3540.jpg

100_3534.jpg

100_3536.jpg

100_3541.jpg

I even made a new hand for Snake Eyes so they could recreate some of the sword battle scene.
100_3573.jpg

100_3574.jpg

I always like to have a few custom figures that I just play around with while I am working on all my accessory kits and stuff because that honestly gets boring after awhile lol of making the same part like 20 times. I take brakes with the side projects so I don't get burned out and can look at something different. Snow Job was one of my side projects that I recently finished and I am pretty happy with how he turned out again I tried to stay true to his original look. I custom sewed on the fur to the parka sculpted the beard and hair and made a cool backpack that holds his ski poles and skis. Even went with the cartoon style blue goggles :)
100_3543.jpg

100_3548.jpg

100_3547.jpg

100_3549.jpg

100_3546.jpg

100_3545.jpg

100_3550.jpg

100_3551.jpg

Dig that Storm Shadow a lot! Hated him in reso. but the costume was cool and you nailed it!

Good looking Snow Job too, btw!

Well heres a little quickie I threw together I had most of the parts laying around and picked up a parachute and a FAL and presto Airborne and not the stupid Wayens one the cool ARAH one lol...I tried to keep it as true to the original design as possible which wasn't all that difficult since he was rather simple from the start haha.

100_3652.jpg

100_3653.jpg

100_3654.jpg

100_3655.jpg

100_3656.jpg

Nice customs! Can't wait to see what you put together next. I particularly like your take on SE and SS.

Hey guys I wanna do some more joes but I am running out of ideas...Is there any that you would like to see done or be interested in getting? I like doing these guys but running out of ideas hahaha

I've been doing that too lol...I saw one and was maybe thinking a slightly modern Low Light

Hey guys I wanna do some more joes but I am running out of ideas...Is there any that you would like to see done or be interested in getting? I like doing these guys but running out of ideas hahaha

You should try Sneak Peek. Ski's dying to see him but too embarrassed to admit it. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Back