Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you try swapping the bases between the two statues?? It's probably too late now, but you could have seen if one statue would fit better on a different base.

well my Ringwraith has found a LOTR-worthy home and will be departing today. Seeing all these pics makes me think I might have to get this one a bit later. Would look great next to all my Tolkien books.

The statue IS fantastic, but i've decided to give it a miss. I already have two similar statues in the ringwraith on steed and the Morgul Lord. I'll save my £200 -odd and put it towards something from The Hobbit.
Same with Boromir - a cool looking statue but not as iconic as him in his Fellowship garb.
I'm learning to be a bit more picky now.... the market is going to be flooded in collectibles. I'm only going to buy something now that's new, or a must-have representation of that character. A 'cool-looking' statue isn't enough now - if it was my place would be flooded with statues and nothing in my bank account or kitchen cupboards. It has to mean something.
So i'll admire photos of these cool-looking statues, but just concentrate on new characters, especially with The Hobbit coming.

Did you try swapping the bases between the two statues?? It's probably too late now, but you could have seen if one statue would fit better on a different base.

yes I tried ringwraith #2 on the #1 base, same issue. Didnt try other combo. I submitted a support ticket for one of them, but honestly not sure how sideshow can solve this problem for me...

#65 arrived with no problems! :panic: It looks great, and it's the lowest number I have gotten for this line. I didn't know what to expect since it's the first no-face character but Sideshow didn't dissapoint!

Are the little bumpers on the bottom of the base a lot taller than usual for this series? The Gandalf I have him by has almost flat ones while his are way bigger :lol

Cool! Yeah, I love this statue and I can't wait to add the true form version showing the blade.

(sigh) My converted WL is still on "Shipping Soon" status for two days. Can't wait to get my hands on this beauty. Thanks to all who've posted wonderful photos of their statues!
Hey Josh of Pleasant Hill, MO, just saw you on SSC's FB page! You're Fan of the Week! Nice! Congrats! Well-deserved! :clap

#65 arrived with no problems! :panic: It looks great, and it's the lowest number I have gotten for this line. I didn't know what to expect since it's the first no-face character but Sideshow didn't dissapoint!

Are the little bumpers on the bottom of the base a lot taller than usual for this series? The Gandalf I have him by has almost flat ones while his are way bigger :lol

Never happened without pics!!! :cuckoo: :stick

(sigh) My converted WL is still on "Shipping Soon" status for two days. Can't wait to get my hands on this beauty. Thanks to all who've posted wonderful photos of their statues!
Hey Josh of Pleasant Hill, MO, just saw you on SSC's FB page! You're Fan of the Week! Nice! Congrats! Well-deserved! :clap

Congrats on the conversion. :hi5: thanks! I was really excited when they told me and even got to pick a prize which was cool.

My Ringwraith will ship for the US on Wednesday. :yess:

So he'll be in-the-house soon :yess:...can't wait. :impatient:

Judging for the pics I have seen so far, I'm sure I won't be disappointed and he will be well worth waiting for. :clap

Some more pics would help while I'm waiting guys. :stick

:duff
Bill

I have received today my Ringwraith by Sideshow, I have to say I'm sad, because I've gone to find another failure of factory production in China, I hope that Sideshow did not send me any problems to a spare, because this part has gone very wrong.

And it shows this error once exposed, the blade of the sword is not aligned with the handle.

2dbqaz9.jpg

2mnqaf4.jpg

5344mh.jpg

Facilitated a few photos of my figure once assembled, and hoping that Sideshow Collectibles fix my problem as soon as they are able to enjoy this piece as it deserves.

zntrpt.jpg

slp7a8.jpg

2gy3gn9.jpg

1h8j68.jpg

2d1smf6.jpg

2lda9v7.jpg

of21jc.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the issue with your Ringwraith sword, Gangrel. :(

One would wonder how such a thing could happen. :slap

But Sideshow will set right for you, don't worry. :yess:

I love you collection display :love and your units :love...great job. :hi5:

Do you mind me asking where you got them?

They are just what I am looking for, for my own collection. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

Exclusive # 310 has arrived. I just set him up in my office for the day and WOW, impressive doesn't even begin to describe this guy.:rock The texture and weathering on the robes is awesome as well as the detail on the gauntlets. Luckily no problems getting him on the base. The exclusive and regular hand fit perfectly but the sword arm is kind of loose so I had to use a little tape to make it snug. I can't wait to get it home and snap some pics.

Exclusive # 310 has arrived. I just set him up in my office for the day and WOW, impressive doesn't even begin to describe this guy.:rock The texture and weathering on the robes is awesome as well as the detail on the gauntlets. Luckily no problems getting him on the base. The exclusive and regular hand fit perfectly but the sword arm is kind of loose so I had to use a little tape to make it snug. I can't wait to get it home and snap some pics.

:stick:stick:stick

DAMN guys the more of the pics I see the more I am falling in love with this one! :slap

I am REALLY liking the base of him, so can you that have it tell me is the flowing robe thin? Am wondering as the TLWIKI has some of the same flowing robes............

I am really liking it!!!

I have received today my Ringwraith by Sideshow, I have to say I'm sad, because I've gone to find another failure of factory production in China, I hope that Sideshow did not send me any problems to a spare, because this part has gone very wrong.

And it shows this error once exposed, the blade of the sword is not aligned with the handle.

of21jc.jpg

What is that sitting next to Orthanc?

NICE setup!

Back