Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Ringwraith today. It's a beauty.

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

:thud: :clap What a fantastic figure! Congrats to all who got theirs already and a big thanks to all who took the time and posted photos!:hi5:

Now I really have to be extra-patient to await mine...:impatient:

Do you have it the right way? The foot goes in facing the part where the rock part is flat.

yeah i do, i had to use a lot of power but it only able to go half way in arggg.. Managed to pull it out, and try again. Same deal.

are you guys able to just drop the statue onto the base very easily?

does your styrofoam come with the round QC sticker? mine is missing

also does your base say exclusive on it? mine is also missing the word exclusive.

also does your base say exclusive on it? mine is also missing the word exclusive.

When I was putting it in, it was a bit tough. Had to put a little force into it, definitely didn't just drop in.

this is unbelievable, i got 2, and both of them got stuck half way through. I am afraid if i apply anymore pressure i would break the statue....

No, didn't have that issue at all. It didn't just drop in but it wasn't a pain either. Did you get two exclusives?

Wow that's really a low number Josh No.9. Lucky you! Just like the Fellowship! :clap

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the lowest number I've gotten from SS. It's the number I always want to get from them on any lotr item. It signifies the fellowship and the 9 ringwraiths.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the lowest number I've gotten from SS. It's the number I always want to get from them on any lotr item. It signifies the fellowship and the 9 ringwraiths.

Very fitting indeed...grats man! Now pics.... :stick

No, didn't have that issue at all. It didn't just drop in but it wasn't a pain either. Did you get two exclusives?

yes two ex. both has a big gap between the statue and base, his feet are floating in midair. Did you guys just push really hard until it went in? Can yoh pull it out easily? it took me forever to wiggle the damn thing out.

not sure what to do at this point....

i cannot plug the statue into the base nor can i take it out. it's stuck half way in :mad:

It takes a fair wiggle and somewhat of a push to put it in.
However I did have a bltch of a time trying the take it off the base once I notice the body was defective.

Back