Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else having real trouble getting either right hand in place?

Nice piece, scabbard was a bold inclusion since its begging to catch and break. And my these maquettes are creeping up in size it seems.

Anyone else having real trouble getting either right hand in place?

Nice piece, scabbard was a bold inclusion since its begging to catch and break. And my these maquettes are creeping up in size it seems.

I had no issues with the right hand, it was hard getting the left one in

Size comparison:

cj6du.jpg

I got this piece yesterday. VERY nice! Best part about it is there isn't much for people to complain about. No complaints on likeness, face paint apps or googly eyes.

I think the paint app turned out really nice overall. It is a big piece but I suppose the wraiths were somewhat large with the robes, etc.

One funny thing is I didn't look very closesly at the back and didn't even notice the scabbard sticking out until I looked at the pictures posted here. I'm neutral on the scabbard.

I'd take pictures but they would suck compared to many other peoples so I figure why bother!

For those that got this piece you won't be disappointed.

I got this piece yesterday. VERY nice! Best part about it is there isn't much for people to complain about. No complaints on likeness, face paint apps or googly eyes.

I think the paint app turned out really nice overall. It is a big piece but I suppose the wraiths were somewhat large with the robes, etc.

One funny thing is I didn't look very closesly at the back and didn't even notice the scabbard sticking out until I looked at the pictures posted here. I'm neutral on the scabbard.

I'd take pictures but they would suck compared to many other peoples so I figure why bother!

For those that got this piece you won't be disappointed.

Perfectly said even re: the scabbard. A nifty inclusion but not necessary.

Great photos! Thanks to everyone who has posted the pics. I couldn't be happier today. After almost losing hope that I won't get the Exclusive version, I finally got confirmation from SS that my WL has converted and it's become a live order now!:yess: Can't wait to receive this beautiful statue! :)

Just got mine and this piece is amazing!!!!

dsc1386h.jpg

dsc1387i.jpg

:gah:BUT mine is defective so I'm going to ask for a replacement.:gah:

The tip of the hood is chipped.
dsc1390h.jpg

There are yellow paint blotched on the back of his arm robe
dsc1389f.jpg

And worst offender of all there's a big glue residue blob on the front around the waist area.
dsc1392l.jpg

dsc1393f.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I just hope I can get a replacement.
There's always a very minor chip on the base but I can live with that so I really only need the body. Hopefully it shouldn't be a problem.:pray:

BTW, he's super heavy! definitely not hollow!

Thanks guys, I just hope I can get a replacement.
There's always a very minor chip on the base but I can live with that so I really only need the body. Hopefully it shouldn't be a problem.:pray:

BTW, he's super heavy! definitely not hollow!

TYVM for the pics.....I am sold on the reg edition because the dagger angle doesn't do it for me but I would love to see pics from the same distance with the open hand if not too much trouble.

Again, AMAZING pics...thanks for sharing!

TYVM for the pics.....I am sold on the reg edition because the dagger angle doesn't do it for me but I would love to see pics from the same distance with the open hand if not too much trouble.

Again, AMAZING pics...thanks for sharing!

You're welcome.
I actually packed it back after taking those pics and will wait to talk to Sideshow tomorrow to see what I do.
I'll take many more pics when I get my replacement. He's my favorite of the line far!

I just checked on mine, looks like I have one more flex payment to go. So looks like I got a little bit of a wait still.

Great pics Drakul...I'm envious of those built-ins! Your home office?

Yeah home office. Actually not built-in we just bought several pieces that are put together in an L shape.
I'd have loved to make built-ins all the way up to the ceiling but $$$$

Back