Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope the pics work guys.had to put it back in cus there is a really really strong smell on the statue. I dont know if its the paint or what but its super strong. Im jw if I should call SS and find out what it is.

Looks good so far. No worries on the smell that just the good ole polystone us old timers love.

so the smell will pass?I hope so otherwise this bad boy will have to sleep out in the garage for a cpl of nights.lol

Yeah, leave it setting out and it will go away. Leaving out there for a bit wouldn't be a bad idea as the smell won't be in the living area.

btw I love the art on the box.it looks really really simple and nice.wish I had space to display all the LOTR boxes.

The box art on the SS lotr stuff is nice. That's pretty much a tradition for all the lotr Collectibles.

aight thanks man, yea i had a nice lil space ready next to Gandalf but he will have to be alone for a little bit more. I am def excited for the Hobbits dio now for sure

No problem. Congrats again on getting a really cool piece and making your lotr collection better.

SAM_1656.jpg

seriously? this is worse than that time with this girl...nevermind. :slap

edit: at least we know they got the color right, and it isnt purple or pink...

hope the pics work guys.had to put it back in cus there is a really really strong smell on the statue. I dont know if its the paint or what but its super strong. Im jw if I should call SS and find out what it is.

Have you bought many statues from SS before this? If you have and the smell on this is something different than usual, it might be something SS needs to know about. I've never noticed a smell so strong on a statue that I had to air it out before displaying. (I'm remembering the deal with the Batman life-size bust - in addition to a fluid on the top of the piece, it seems like there were complaints about an odor as well.)

man you guys are never satisfied.lol I just moved the whole box to the garage to air it out

"I love the smell of poly in the morning". :love
Would really love to see some pics of this bad boy out of the wrapper,
comiclover47. :stick

Have to say, it looks very good so far. :clap

:duff
Bill

No shipping info for me yet, charged on Mon. and today I was charged for my Aragorn. Now the wait begins.

Dang it, mine's here and I can't keep it. Didn't get the chance to cancel it before they shipped out. Gotta get rid of it and put the money elsewhere, so no pictures from me with this piece. Sorry.

Back