Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5...but only the Witch-king had dagger

And... only the Witch-king* had the Witch-king sword. The others carried a 'generic' Ringwraith sword:

lotr_ringwraith.jpg

*The Mouth of Sauron also had a sword identical to the Witch-king's

And... only the Witch-king* had the Witch-king sword. The others carried a 'generic' Ringwraith sword:

lotr_ringwraith.jpg

*The Mouth of Sauron also had a sword identical to the Witch-king's

Correct...and crown..

Two LOTR maquettes shipped to me in the time I've been gone away from home on clinical. Both pre sold by me of course since I'm broke and had to back out of this wonderful line.

Just amazed, because it shows how long I've actually been away! :(

But, finally heading home on Saturday! Woot! :D

Welcome back fury, you haven't missed much here except the damn heat. I was charged for this maquette & waiting for my ship info. Also getting charged for my back ordered Aragorn maquette this Wednesday. 2 maquettes in a week from my favorite line.

Two LOTR maquettes shipped to me in the time I've been gone away from home on clinical. Both pre sold by me of course since I'm broke and had to back out of this wonderful line.

Just amazed, because it shows how long I've actually been away! :(

But, finally heading home on Saturday! Woot! :D

i know that feel have to wait for most of this line only got 2 so broke haha also im a bodybuilder and food and supps cost me lots so its hard for me to enjoy this hobby as much as i would love to

Back