witch king of angmar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panzer2

Freakzoid
Reaction score
hi i am thinking of buying this and would like your thoughts . it shows a small line crack in the middle of the scabbard and seems to have a small chip by the crown , they are asking $300 nz $280 usa .or should i hold off or is this a good price can the chip be fixed ?

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to buy mine in perfect condition for €400 a few years ago, but $280 USD for a Witch-king with very minor damage seems an excellent price.

thanks i have been looking round and seems there are some who can remold chips and fix these like new and you would never know it was broke .. the small hair line crack should be easy i hope . well will see if i get to buy .

Last edited:
well i got it lucky i was at home to bid :medic or i would have missed out as i was bid up from $300 to $320 nz so $283 usa ,i hate that :mad:

did two days worth of looking for another .. few and far between .. has a small chip in the crown so will find a pro to fix it i hope so you will never know . well as i have said i am new at this game so hope i have not kicked my own ass at what i payed ..

will get some photos up when i get it . now to find some cash fast :thud:

Last edited:
easy fix...you did well on the price...One of the Best SS/Weta LOTR pieces ever made...good job

its all mine

well i picked it up today:blissy and the small crack in the sword on his side is so small some pro paint you would never know !! , sorry bad photo i just had to post .. the crown spike thats on a lean is because i did not push right in properly 3 DOWN AND YEARS TO GO i need more and more and more

Last edited:
Congrats!

Merged your thread asking about this statue and since you now have it figured they would work great together.

Congrats!

Merged your thread asking about this statue and since you now have it figured they would work great together.
thanks and what i thought was a big crack from when a was looking turns out so small that a pro with paint will fix in a heart beat

Seems like you got yourself a real bargin here,congrats with it and i'm sure it can be fixed.
thanks the crack is a very thin hair line other then that its mint in box i will get it fixed so you will never know it was there

Back