Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can imagine if one day selling it on ebay how it would break...I'm dying to repair this but the freakin work would be alot...I just bet they offer me 25 bucks credit or nothing...both would be crap to me....but I hate missing out on this piece...If I had a store where I could pick it up in person I would...I know me and Fremen cannot be the only one that this will happen to

Double boxed yes it was.....but it wont make a difference for many with this piece

Got ya. Just curious if the ones showing up messed up were single or double boxed. I called and asked my mom who signed for mine what the outter box looked like. She said it look just fine. Very nervous about when I get home.

Got ya. Just curious if the ones showing up messed up were single or double boxed. I called and asked my mom who signed for mine what the outter box looked like. She said it look just fine. Very nervous about when I get home.

My outer box looked fine too...ask her to shake it to see if pieces are moving...As soon as I personally took it from the UPS guy I felt it...it was that bad...I said oh sheeet...He said is everything ok...I said it's busted...He offered to take it right there and then but I said no and signed for it...I had to see for my self...looking back maybe I shoulda let him take it ...but freakin SS would have made me pay for the return shipping if I did that...no way

after examination 19 broken pieces...It really is a nice intricate piece after looking how the flowing robes were put together...lots of the seperate robe pieces that were glued broke off at their glue joints as well

My outer box looked fine too...ask her to shake it to see if pieces are moving...As soon as I personally took it from the UPS guy I felt it...it was that bad...I said oh sheeet...He said is everything ok...I said it's busted...He offered to take it right there and then but I said no and signed for it...I had to see for my self...looking back maybe I shoulda let him take it ...but freakin SS would have made me pay for the return shipping if I did that...no way

Getting ready to head home now. Fingers are crossed. :pray:

Good luck to anyone that gets this...hope for the best...I am now looking at the little chips and rubbings caused from the pieces that were loose in the box...witch king head has some major rubs on cheek ...tiny small chips too

Looking at this great piece again...Man I could see alot of breakages happen during shipping...especially looking how his hair and robes flow on towards his back...looks great though

Just remembering what I said a while back over 3 months ago...I wish it didnt happen

Going to the movies tonight...will try to call Sideshow again on Monday...

Good luck Josh.

Got home and opened mine up. He's in perfect shape. I could see how fragile this would be to ship. I was really nervous on the way home.

Did you all have the styrofoam corners inside the double boxing?

Got home and opened mine up. He's in perfect shape. I could see how fragile this would be to ship. I was really nervous on the way home.

Did you all have the styrofoam corners inside the double boxing?

yup all corners had the foam...its the inner stryo that's important....once that gets loose or breaks during shipping it's over...you could see from the photos how cracked and loose it became

Got ya. That inside foam is just really fragile then. I breathed such a sigh of relief when mine was intact.

Im really sorry to hear it was in such bad shape, did customs do that? I cancelled mine (Im glad now) and U.K customs are a law unto them selves, but I ordered one from modelzone who have 5 in and it will be here tomorrow. I hope it is not damaged!!!

Good luck to anyone that gets this...hope for the best...I am now looking at the little chips and rubbings caused from the pieces that were loose in the box...witch king head has some major rubs on cheek ...tiny small chips too

Strange - the head on mine was in a plastic bag and taped in as were all the other pieces.

Back