Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I can't believe you had it all week and never posted about it :lol

Some people have had it for a week, some just got shipping notices, and some have nothing! Eagerly awaiting my notice...

Awesome! I can't believe you had it all week and never posted about it :lol
Sorry. i haven't been on this forum for ages. i had the statue sitting here since Wednesday morning. i logged on here to see if there was any issues to watch for before opening it. I was surprised that nobody had this yet. I'm usually one of the last people to get stuff.

I can tell you the statue was packaged pretty good. It was double boxed. The regular carboard shipper was inside a bigger cardboard shipper with foam pieces in the corners. So no dents will make it to the inside box. i was worried because there was a huge dent on my outside box but the inside box was flawless.

Be careful when pulling the styrofoam shell out. It's hard to explain, but it is a weird open strofoam design. It is hollowed out on one side so that the robes do not make contact with the styrofoam whatsoever. You can actually see and touch the statue without opening the stryrofoam,if that makes sense. The open hand with the fingers looks extremely fragile, but it was packed pretty good.

The statue has amazing detail in person that can't be seen in pictures. Just unbelievable detail. I love it.

Sorry. i haven't been on this forum for ages. i had the statue sitting here since Wednesday morning. i logged on here to see if there was any issues to watch for before opening it. I was surprised that nobody had this yet. I'm usually one of the last people to get stuff.

I can tell you the statue was packaged pretty good. It was double boxed. The regular carboard shipper was inside a bigger cardboard shipper with foam pieces in the corners. So no dents will make it to the inside box. i was worried because there was a huge dent on my outside box but the inside box was flawless.

Be careful when pulling the styrofoam shell out. It's hard to explain, but it is a weird open strofoam design. It is hollowed out on one side so that the robes do not make contact with the styrofoam whatsoever. You can actually see and touch the statue without opening the stryrofoam,if that makes sense. The open hand with the fingers looks extremely fragile, but it was packed pretty good.
All good buddy. I appreciate the photos and advice :1-1:

IMG_2181_zpsf3d50818.jpg

IMG_2183_zps6a6075fe.jpg

IMG_2184_zps73365e7e.jpg

IMG_2185_zps97e22d09.jpg

IMG_2188_zpsd9e75862.jpg

IMG_2189_zps241b14b4.jpg

IMG_2190_zpsbae6c49e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

IMG_2192_zpsee2c901e.jpg

IMG_2194_zpse628f4ec.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks great...congrats The Craw

Thanks so much for sharing.

Welcome back, Craw! Great looking statue and great photos, too!

Now this is what bugs me about Sideshow. Since these statues are supposed to be two versions of the same person, they could've at least had both sword arms match up better. :dunno

Welcome back, Craw! Great looking statue and great photos, too!

Now this is what bugs me about Sideshow. Since these statues are supposed to be two versions of the same person, they could've at least had both sword arms match up better. :dunno

They did the same thing with the RW and TWWK LSB's

You can pivot the arms a little bit to line them up better. You have to pin the hands into the sockets so there is room to play. My pics were rushed. I got them looking a little better now. But for the record, both the sword and the morgul blade are new molds. They are definately NOT the same swords for both statues which i find kind of odd.

I would love to put this guy sneeking up from behind a 1/6 scale Weta Radagast ...hmmm.......from the pics I wish he was a little more on the lighter color side...more white like the weta piece was....still a nice piece

Last edited:
Amazing statue ! Great pics THE CRAW.

Thank you very much for sharing with us, it is wonderful to see the two statues together.

The statue has amazing detail in person that can't be seen in pictures. Just unbelievable detail. I love it.

Thank you for posting, fantastic pics, statue looks superb! Soooo looking forward to getting this! Good to see that sideshow has done something with the packaging as my previous ringwraith ex turned up with the right arm broken off and had to get a replacement body, feel a little more confident now with receiving an unbroken statue. :rotfl

Wow, looks much better than any photos i've seen of it so far. Nice touch with the eye of Sauron on the ring, if that's indeed what it is...?
But still the overly animated robes and hair turn me off the piece. Plus i already own the original SSW statue!

Wow, looks much better than any photos i've seen of it so far. Nice touch with the eye of Sauron on the ring, if that's indeed what it is...?
But still the overly animated robes and hair turn me off the piece. Plus i already own the original SSW statue!

Yes, really nice set of photos, makes me looking forward to this statue even more! :clap

I think in this particular instance at least the Sideshow-style flamboyant robes fit perfectly. They evoke a spooky, otherworldly athmosphere. Wraith world is quite the windy place you know! :lol

I think in this particular instance at least the Sideshow-style flamboyant robes fit perfectly. They evoke a spooky, otherworldly athmosphere. :lol

Yep I agree Petrolos :wave

I know some have a problem with the wind blown effect...but in this case, it works really well IMHO. :rock

...I've had this sitting here all week but i haven't opened it til now...

:thwak :gah: :lol

Looks good! :rock

I would love to put this guy sneeking up from behind a 1/6 scale Weta Radagast ...hmmm....

But he's got a different crown than Wiki from the Hobbit. :monkey2

I don't know why stupid little details like that bother me. :dunno :cuckoo: :lol

...from the pics I wish he was a little more on the lighter color side...more white like the weta piece was....still a nice piece

I've never noticed this before but is the skin tone more of a beige than grey like previous versions?

I hate when my package arrives in my city and just sits at the facility with the status "Not scheduled for delivery". :gah:

Back