Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a very cool statue, but i really want Frodo and Sauron on my shelve with LOTR Maquettes... :dunno

sdcc2012_sideshow_lotr_11.jpg

After seeing this up close its a kick ass statue. Its got a great look and IMO looks like it did on screen as much as the old statue did. I love the flow of the statue and think it will look awesome with the rest of the line.

I'm going to get twilight, but he looks rather chunky for a skeleton, I'm not sure why he was sculpted this way. If it weren't for the NRD, I would probably cancel this one, not terribly happy with the overweight version of twilight, everything else looks pretty good except the duplicate pose, which I think is lazy.

Agent....Josh....Mr Fell.......what's up guys? SO good to see familiar faces around these parts.... :panic: :hi5:

How have you all been?

It is such a treat to be able to drop in and say hi to old friends. I spent like 3 hours on the phone the other day with Charles (Dunedain87).

I don't really have much left from the old days but this new Wiki piece is just so amazing. It may be my first step back.

I am debating whether to pull th trigger since I would want both versions (RW and WK) for my home office but the Excl of the RW is sold out.

Any vids out from CC yet showing him?

Agent....Josh....Mr Fell.......what's up guys? SO good to see familiar faces around these parts.... :panic: :hi5:

How have you all been?

It is such a treat to be able to drop in and say hi to old friends. I spent like 3 hours on the phone the other day with Charles (Dunedain87).

I don't really have much left from the old days but this new Wiki piece is just so amazing. It may be my first step back.

I am debating whether to pull th trigger since I would want both versions (RW and WK) for my home office but the Excl of the RW is sold out.

Same here my friend!

Some guys from the old days still hanging around and collecting! :panic:

I still have everything and have sold nothing, love them too much to get rid of them, I did indeed pull the trigger on this one as it looked too good to pass, damn it, just when you think you are out they pull me back in!

Snow Troll on preorder also here!!

~M

I'm going to get twilight, but he looks rather chunky for a skeleton, I'm not sure why he was sculpted this way. If it weren't for the NRD, I would probably cancel this one, not terribly happy with the overweight version of twilight, everything else looks pretty good except the duplicate pose, which I think is lazy.

I think you are getting him confused with the King of the Dead, as the TWK is not really a skeleton per say, but a Ghostly apparition,

chunky???

How have you all been?

Doing alright.

Yeah, both pieces are sweet as all get out. If you can get both do so IMO.

I've got some vids and pics floating in this thread and sound the board.

Doing alright.

Yeah, both pieces are sweet as all get out. If you can get both do so IMO.

I've got some vids and pics floating in this thread and sound the board.

Since I missed the Ex on the RW.....do I display the Wiki empty handed too? I think the Morgul Blade is SO important to the story and Frodo's injury but the open hand really balances the flowing cape on the other side.....

thoughts?

I think you will be able to get an Ex from someone or ebay. I'm sure someone here will put one up for sale. However, at worst if you just end up with a reg its better than nothing. I agree with you though the dagger is very important.

Back