Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King in True Form Statue

Yeah, thats a nice touch as is the difference in the dagger. The reagular ringwraith piece it looks to be in good shape but the true form piece you can see its old, poisoned, etc.

Yeah, the ring detail just nudged me over to "Buy".

(Previously, I was trying my best to stand fast at "You Don't Have Any Money! So, For The Love Of God, Be Responsible For Once!")

Didn't last long. :monkey2

I still personally prefer the original WKTF statue. This new one reminds me of the LSF bust they created.

I can't tell if the face is more representative of the actor on screen.

The hands are definitely fatter (more meat).

The original one definitely looked more wraith-like to me.

I've got about $220 dollars worth of points I'll be using on it. :rock

I used mine for the wraith on steed. I have some now, but I'm saving mine up for Sauron PF. I'm going to need all I can get for that I'm afraid. :lol

I used mine for the wraith on steed. I have some now, but I'm saving mine up for Sauron PF. I'm going to need all I can get for that I'm afraid. :lol

Yeah, that's not a bad idea at all. Assuming this is $250 this will only cost me $50 shipped.

fyi for future reference, you shouldnt use reward points on those expensive pieces. Rwos will give you $40 worth of reward points which you just lost. As when you apply reward point to any order, that order no longer generate its own reward points.

you should save up the reward points until you have enough to buy a statue outright without spending any money.

I still personally prefer the original WKTF statue. This new one reminds me of the LSF bust they created.

I can't tell if the face is more representative of the actor on screen.

The hands are definitely fatter (more meat).

The original one definitely looked more wraith-like to me.

:lecture

It definately does have a 'chunkier' feeling to it than the wraith on-screen.

Not as good as the original, but to be honest it would be difficult to beat Weta's own creation, but it's still a nice-looking statue for those interested.

Looks wraith like to me. :dunno

Had the original which I liked so it will be nice to have this version of the character in my collection again.

fyi for future reference, you shouldnt use reward points on those expensive pieces. Rwos will give you $40 worth of reward points which you just lost. As when you apply reward point to any order, that order no longer generate its own reward points.

you should save up the reward points until you have enough to buy a statue outright without spending any money.

Say I have enough points for two statues, I would lose the points off those two statues as well, so what would really be the difference?

As long as the amount you're redeeming is more than the amount that would be rewarded, you're fine.

man I really need to stay away from these threads.

now i have one more thing to order :thwak:gah:

Pictures of the regular version:

200203_press01-001.jpg
200203_press02-001.jpg

200203_press03-001.jpg

200203_press04-001.jpg

200203_press05-001.jpg
200203_press07-001.jpg

200203_press06-001.jpg

200203_press08-001.jpg
200203_press09-001.jpg