Wish list for 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to See finally this Year from Hot Toys
CK Sparrow with Throne :pray:
Remake of Davy Jones as a DX :yess:
And finally Captain Barbossa :panic:

Hot Toys acquiring the License of Lord Of The Rings 1/6 Scale

:thud: :gah: ... This would be the end of me financially if this happened!!

I'd also like to see Hot Toys Back to the Future figures (as previously mentioned in the thread) - these would be pretty hard to resist!! :slap

Would also like to see some more Hot Toys figures for the Thor line....namely Heimdall, Frigga, Sif and the Warriors Three :pray:

T1 Police Station Assault/Tanker Truck Terminator. :lecture

Packed with everything from A to the Zee that is needed from were Arnie attacks the Police Station to his last on-screen look, minus the flames.

I would like to See finally this Year from Hot Toys
Remake of Davy Jones as a DX :yess:
And finally Captain Barbossa :panic:

:goodpost: :exactly:

Davy Jones is the figure that haunts me the most since he was released well before I started collecting and he's still fetching well over $500 on the secondary market. Still can't believe HT hasn't done Barbossa yet they have done so many Jack Sparrow's...

:goodpost: :exactly:

Davy Jones is the figure that haunts me the most since he was released well before I started collecting and he's still fetching well over $500 on the secondary market. Still can't believe HT hasn't done Barbossa yet they have done so many Jack Sparrow's...

Yeah you are right lets be honest we Are was to Late to the Davy Jones Party :wink1:

But lets Hope HT will make it Happen like they do Right now with AVP and Predator 2

Yeah and Barbossa what can i say hello HT :horse wake up take my money

gi joe+ crimson twins, scrap iron, shipwreck, roadblock, scalett, recondo. dc+ bane, two face, lex luthor, superman, and riddler

It will come as no surprise to anyone subjected to my posts in the Prometheus thread, that I'd quite like HT to finally put out that Shaw figure they've had "coming soon" for however long it is now.

Other than that, surprise me! Tho someone mentioned wanting a Kill Bill "Bride" from HT, and I'd be down for that if it were good. You'd think a Tarantino series would be popular enough, just cherry picking the really key protagonists from his films.

Oh, and hoping to see 3A's Hammerstein. And if it had a bit of the (otherwise atrocious) Stallone Dredd movie Hammerstein about it, even better.. even if, yes, it's inconsistent with the ABC Warriors so far :)

Oh, and hoping to see 3A's Hammerstein. And if it had a bit of the (otherwise atrocious) Stallone Dredd movie Hammerstein about it, even better.. even if, yes, it's inconsistent with the ABC Warriors so far :)

I refuse to support that terrible movie in any way, shape or form.

I would, however, gladly accept an Urban Dredd.

Can't wish for more
Robocop, check
Mos, check
Walking dead 1/6th, check

Back