Wish List – NIN Trent Reznor 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlanderpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I love Nine Inch Nails and I would love to see Trent in 1/6 scale as he looks now (short hair). Has anyone seen or done a head sculpt of Mr. Reznor. I figured that I can find some good leads or be put in the right direction, there are soooooooo many talented individuals that visit this site.

I like the idea of popular musicians as 1/6 scale toys, but Reznor would not be high on my list. Ozzie Osbourne, David Bowie, the Misfits, and Tom Waits, amongst others, could be pretty spiffy looking if done right.

I would love to see Hot Toys doing more musicians. Medicom has done a few, but their non-cartoon RAH figures leave much to be desired.

Well the pics the original poster posted wouldnt make a very cool figure or the most iconic version of Trent at all. Hes just a dude these days.

Maybe from some of the old videos would be cool. Head like a Hole, Perfect Drug or Closer he all looked cool in.

I like trent Im a HUUUGE NIN fan but don't think he's quite worth of a figure.

A figure of him from his pre-NIN days when he had wacky hair would be cool, but not as cool as Flock of Seagulls guy.

flock.JPG

Damn those guys are cool. And they mean business. Do not ^^^^ with Flock of Seagulls.

I'd be really interested in a trent figure, but I'd rather the early to mid 90s trent.

The closest I've seen to a head looking like Trent is Ada Chan's Edward Cullen

I. Would. Love. This.

A little while ago he posted three 1/6th scale customs on his website which can be found here:

https://ninblogs.wordpress.com/2008/04/23/new-track-discipline-out-now/

Not the greatest likeness, but they were good enough to make me want them immediately. I'd really like to see all the era's represented in 1/6th scale. Pretty Hate Machine, dreadlocks/string bean Trent; Closer video Trent; Fragile era Trent (which is pretty much just normal guy Trent); With Teeth, buff, no neck Trent; and Year Zero Trent created like a character from the story in black military gear/ARG flag patch...okay so just what he wore on stage for a year. And I want a 1/6 Robin Finck so my Trent figures have someone to throw keyboards at.

Hell yes a Trent figure is needed!!!!! Early Trent is best, PrettyHateMachine or DownwardSpiral!!!!

Well the pics the original poster posted wouldnt make a very cool figure or the most iconic version of Trent at all. Hes just a dude these days.

Maybe from some of the old videos would be cool. Head like a Hole, Perfect Drug or Closer he all looked cool in.

I like trent Im a HUUUGE NIN fan but don't think he's quite worth of a figure.

I was looking to do a pretty easy custom, but your right, a Pretty Hate Machine Trent would make a much better figure. Oh if only I could sculpt.

ANYTHING by Trent would be good for me!!! Best band EVER!! Just look at my Avatar. :)

IMO the best band ever, sooooo much talent. I saw NIN in Seattle last year, just amazing. I think the people next to me were getting pissed cause I was singing the whole time.

No interest in figures of real people unless they are in character like KISS, Bark at the Moon Ozzy, ect.

It's not 1:6 but I swear that the DC Direct 6" Sandman figure was sculpted after Trent. Looks just like him. It's funny because Death looks exactly like Bjork, Delirium like Tori Amos and Desire like Annie Lennox. I think they did it on purpose.

No interest in figures of real people unless they are in character like KISS, Bark at the Moon Ozzy, ect.

yeah KISS for me. and MOTLEY CRUE aswel. an awsome nikki sixx fig would be cool.

and as a fan, prob not so popular in america but ive always wanted a set of figs of the manic street preachers. but in their early days, generation terrorists look possibly, or holy bible in their military gear

KISS? OZZY? CRUE? Jeezus, those figures have been done to death! No ones ever made a Trent Reznor figure before, that's why it would rule! You know what other rock figures have never been made? The band that's like giant life size action figures already! Friggin' GWAR! I would buy every single GWAR figure made and it would be kick ass to the power of F-YEAH!!!

Back