Wish I could pay at the time or Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hitman84

Super Freak
Reaction score
So am I the only one who will purchase sideshow gift cards so I can pay at the time of order?
Have extra money and don't want it to sit in my accounts for months to a year.
On more then one occasion I buy gift cards to have it spent right away.

tumblr_noehcbXs1H1urzgi7o2_400.gif

To be honest if it was an option more often I'd pay up front right away. The only time you can is if the item has fixed shipping and you use PayPal.

I don't really want to pay in full for something that might not get released for a year or more.

I guess to me if I'm planning on buying it anyways I don't mind paying up front and having to wait.

Yeah these purchases aren't going to net me much of anything in interest by keeping the money in my account. I wouldn't want to use PayPal though. Can I call and pay the balance? Then all you owe at shipping is shipping.

Yeah these purchases aren't going to net me much of anything in interest by keeping the money in my account. I wouldn't want to use PayPal though. Can I call and pay the balance? Then all you owe at shipping is shipping.
This is my thought, which is why I buy the digital gift cards. Money deducted right away, takes a day or so to get the card then apply to the purchase.
Just wish there were an easier way.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back