Wish Hot Toys Would Make 1/6 ALIENS Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys developing 1/6 Alien Queen!

Sounds about right for Queenie. No more than $250 in any case, unless she comes with the egg sack and about 30 eggs!

Somehow I doubt they'll go that far, but having an optional egg sack for her would definitely f'n rock! We'll probably end up having to make those ourselves, but no harm in hoping for it. :D

Damn... we're getting a 1:6th Queen guys! A 1:6th Fricken Queen! :monkey5:monkey5
So, I don't give a damn about accessories or price as long as it's good!
Some people spent $300 + for a Hicks on EBAY, so a Queen can cost $400+ IMO. I'd still hit i... Ummm... I mean get it. :lol

i dont really care for an egg sac...oh that sounds dirty :lol :monkey1 the only thing that would keep me from buying this ,is if it isnt perfect to scale. as in 32 ****in inches:D:chew

It would sky rocket after its sold out, and it will be sold out quick!:emperor

Well, once I find out that Sideshow, or any other online retailer starts doing pre-orders for the alien queen, I'm jumping on it! Yeah, my biggest fear is that it will almost instantly sell out! I think it will because so many of us fans and collectors have the power loader, and the queen is the perfect companion for the PL! :D

Hit up the HK sellers they will have crap loads probably, they still got alot of the AVP Requiem stuff

Thanks Jamal. Do you have any website addresses for them? I still want to get the Predator 2, and the ALIENS warrior alien. I'd love to eventually get all of the different predators from AVP, Predator 2, and AVP2 Requiem. Let me know where to find those "HK sellers" online. Thanks! :D

I also saw a recent interview with someone from HT that they ARE making the Predator 1 movie creature, and the human cast in Dutch's group sometime early next year! Awesome! I'll get those too.

Last edited:

I also saw a recent interview with someone from HT that they ARE making the Predator 1 movie creature, and the human cast in Dutch's group sometime early next year! Awesome! I'll get those too.
well i guess its a hot toys year for me then. damn the wallets gonna be hurting after all the smoke clears.

JediMike: One of the Hong Kong sellers Jamal turned us on to is abc-express, a seller on ebay Australia. The AvP:R figures are available with the "buy it now" and also by auction. I got Wolf for $138 and the Predalien for $148.50 (by auction), not including shipping. I've heard that their prices will probably go up, so you might want to get yours soon. I saved on shipping 'cause I'm in Asia, but I don't think shipping was too bad to the states. Hope this helped. :D

I'm looking forward to seeing what HT does with Dutch and his team almost as much as the Predator. They have much more experience with military figures, so I expect they will do a really great job on them. They might have similar issues with licensing actors' portraits, like with the colonial marines, but the rest will no doubt be outstanding. Not sure if I'd want all of the team, but at least Dutch, Blain, Mac, and Billy. I'd probably just kitbash Dillon and the others. It's still a little hard to believe they are actually even going to make any of Dutch's men, but if they do I'll be waiting.

Yeah the shipping to AUS is cheap also because im not so far

But still waiting for my Elder its been 2 weeks :(

I'm looking forward to seeing what HT does with Dutch and his team almost as much as the Predator. They have much more experience with military figures, so I expect they will do a really great job on them. They might have similar issues with licensing actors' portraits, like with the colonial marines, but the rest will no doubt be outstanding. Not sure if I'd want all of the team, but at least Dutch, Blain, Mac, and Billy. I'd probably just kitbash Dillon and the others. It's still a little hard to believe they are actually even going to make any of Dutch's men, but if they do I'll be waiting.

If they release the whole crew thats a trap man lol, youll have to buy them all and it will cost ****loads. My collection is strictly Alien/Pred no humans because there is just WAY too many

If they release the whole crew thats a trap man lol, youll have to buy them all and it will cost ****loads. My collection is strictly Alien/Pred no humans because there is just WAY too many

That may be true for some people, but I've been collecting mostly military for many years and I've learned to be pretty selective about what I must have and can live without. Unfortunately, I have NO such control with the Aliens, Predators, Terminators, and the like. It's really kinda pathetic. :monkey2

I know what you mean, tho. Depending on what they do and how good the final figures are, it may be very tempting to want to whole bunch, but I've pretty much already decided which characters I would buy. It's not only because of the cost, I just don't have enough room left for that much more stuff! :monkey4 :lol

abcexpress has definitely got some of the best prices on ebay for ht avp-r.got my predalien for $149 + $29 for shipping and insurance. would have cost me a total of close to $300 if i ordered it from the US. so if all goes well, thyre getting a lifelong customer( well.. till i run out of money:monkey1)

I sold all my Palisades stuff except for the Aliens Warrior Siganture Statue. Ive got my HT AVP Alien Warrior on ebay also, i got a massive shipment coming so i need room and would rather the Amalgamated Dynamics stuff over Palisades any day. If my AVP Warrior sells ill buy a Requiem Alien

HT has already done Carle Weathers as Apollo Creedso they wont have to do much head sculpt work to do on Dillon for there P1 crew

Back