WIP Stansfield-Leon The Professional

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose94

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I started this sculpt last night and wanted to get some opinions. I was inspired to sculpt this after hearing the rainman was going to make a figure. Sadly I dont have the cash for it so i decided to try and sculpt my own. I started out with a plain expression but that was boring so I gave him alittle smirk in the last couple of minutes. Please comment and give advice. I want to try and make this as perfect as possible.The pictures are alittle grainy so bear with me
dsc00131c.jpg

dsc00132fe.jpg

I just noticed how off the eyes are! completely different levels.
After trying to sculpt his hair... i think real hair would be best. Its difficult to make his crazy hair with just clay.
Do u guys suggest a certain type of hair stuff?

Pretty awesome but I think he had hair in the movie...
:lol

but seriously it looks great. I can see Oldman quite a lot there actually. Great job. :rock

Pretty awesome but I think he had hair in the movie...
:lol

but seriously it looks great. I can see Oldman quite a lot there actually. Great job. :rock

I started to add hair today. its pretty hard for it to look right. His hair is pretty difficut to sculpt. his hair is always messy and if i use thin pieces of clay then they will just break at some point. I thought about using a real hair/sculpt mixture.

Back