Winson FireSpecter!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Sideshow will be distributing the Hot Toys FireSpecter 1:6 Scale Figure by Winson Classic Creation! I have been wanting to get this figure for months, but could never seem to pull the trigger! It will finally be mine!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3217&source=062107news

I wonder if this means we may see the Kennyswork Copperhead-18 figures? I would dearly love to add those to my collection as well!

I know absolutely nothing about this character but this figure is AWESOME!!!

I will be picking one of these up for sure.

yeah I swore I was done with 1:6's but figures like that almost get me back into them selectively

lcummins said:
I wonder if this means we may see the Kennyswork Copperhead-18 figures? I would dearly love to add those to my collection as well!
I have no idea what Copperhead-18 or FireSpecter are, but they look amazing!

lcummins said:
What's to know? They are "designer" figures made for the sake of the figures themselves! Enjoy! :D
Thats cool, but I dont collect stuff for only be great looking.

I collect characters I like from movies/tv/cartoon I have grown to like, you know.

I dont collect random figures.

Though these do look freakin awesome, they are not for me.

King Darkness said:
Thats cool, but I dont collect stuff for only be great looking.

I collect characters I like from movies/tv/cartoon I have grown to like, you know.

I dont collect random figures.

Though these do look freakin awesome, they are not for me.

That's cool, and I respect that, but for me personally, first and foremost I have to like the "look" of something. If it also is related to movies, TV, books or comics, so much the better, but it isn't a requirement. I look at figures like this as a piece of art! :D

lcummins said:
That's cool, and I respect that, but for me personally, first and foremost I have to like the "look" of something. If it also is related to movies, TV, books or comics, so much the better, but it isn't a requirement. I look at figures like this as a piece of art! :D
These definitely look great Lonnie!!!

You gotta post pix when you get yours in hand:rock

I lean more towards KD's way of thinking - the character has to have some resonance for me in order for me to appreciate the figure. That said...I'm definitely getting the Firespector! He's just too cool!

i never knew these existed, but i want both! awesome! :emperor

I think its awesome!! that this figures are Artist made! they have no tv show or movies! Imagine if you were an artist and you stare getting your designs made into figures! you dont need no freaking cartoon to make it happen!

Back