Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used an Easy & Simple body for mine. It really just needs the seamless neck. The skintone is slightly lighter, but is not noticeable under normal light. Much cheaper than getting a Phicen body.

fm01.jpg

A Brian May figure would go so well with it. I just remembered i still have the rooted hair scalp from one of the KO Ripley heads left over.

fm02.jpg

On a side note. I wish more companies would sell a head / clothing set with no body. There are quite a few advantages with this. The box is considerably smaller, so take up less space if you keep the boxes. The shipping costs are lower. The initial purchase price is lower. If you collect on a budget, you don't have to miss out if funds are low. Simply buy a suitable body when the time comes. Retailers can keep more stock, since they take up less room. Most stores are not that big. It's fun putting together a figure, particularly ones with lots of accessories. A pre-assembled figure is put on a shelf and that's about it.

There is actually a brian may sculpt I have one it needs a repaint as remember seeing it done it looked great! Paid ?22 for this around 4 years ago.

$_57.jpeg

Looks good bud, I feel a phicen on Wembley isnt needed + neck looks too low on the phicen. Good choice or body on yours looks pretty good!

Last edited:
I used an Easy & Simple body for mine. It really just needs the seamless neck. The skintone is slightly lighter, but is not noticeable under normal light. Much cheaper than getting a Phicen body.

View attachment 507465

A Brian May figure would go so well with it. I just remembered i still have the rooted hair scalp from one of the KO Ripley heads left over.

View attachment 507466

On a side note. I wish more companies would sell a head / clothing set with no body. There are quite a few advantages with this. The box is considerably smaller, so take up less space if you keep the boxes. The shipping costs are lower. The initial purchase price is lower. If you collect on a budget, you don't have to miss out if funds are low. Simply buy a suitable body when the time comes. Retailers can keep more stock, since they take up less room. Most stores are not that big. It's fun putting together a figure, particularly ones with lots of accessories. A pre-assembled figure is put on a shelf and that's about it.

Where did you buy the Easy and Simple body? Is it the 2.0 Nude?

I saw one at Monkey Depot.

I buy them in multiples off Ebay sellers as they're pretty cheap. I like the seamless neck and the double joint elbows, which most muscle bodies don't have. I did have to drill the wrist holes bigger to accept standard wrist pegs though.

Try this one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Body-for...516468?hash=item1cffab8a74:g:RKMAAOSwlzJgCucw

That Brian May head looks pretty good, shame they don't seem to be available anymore.

Think i'm going with the m31, just looks so natural and goes great with head colour.

View attachment 507466

This version looks great as well! I have this on pre-order as it looks the easiest (and cheapest) to match a body to :)

Although i do prefer the singing sculpt on the wembley version, those Phicen bodies all look a little too muscular for my taste...

Is everyone only using TB League M-31 body?

I thought I saw earlier in the thread that someone proposed using a non seamless body, which might work for the Wembley kit since the arm joints can be concealed - i sort of recall sculpted hair chest on that body.

Great pictures!

I advise caution when doing this but you can using hot water reshape the mouth too the more oooo sounding looking. If anyone in the UK only is looking for a Wembley set I have a spare.

20210417_121004.jpg
20210408_140428.jpg
Screenshot_20210419-160425_Gallery.jpg

Nice line-up Godfather1408...Would be great to see Win C. Studio or some other company produce more of these head and clothes kits of other rock greats...

I'd love a Joe Strummer(Jones, Simonon and Headon would be welcomed too:)) and Bowie in 1/6

You bought a roll of yellow duct tape just for this?

Great Attention to detail.

I think I only have black tape in my drawer.

Back