Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insane that these are now shipping quickest pre order ever! I think this Is a low run ironically Redman toys showed his in progress straight after.:lol

Curious to see how these turn out paint and tailoring should have mine next week.:panic:

Just pre-ordered both sets! Have you received yours?

I ordered the Live Aid. I'm quite excited to see how this comes out.

Just word of note... everyone knows this doesn't come with a body right? Its just HS, clothes, and accessories.

I ordered the Live Aid. I'm quite excited to see how this comes out.

Just word of note... everyone knows this doesn't come with a body right? Its just HS, clothes, and accessories.

Yep!

Ordered 2 M31 bodies. :yess:

Insane that these are now shipping quickest pre order ever! I think this Is a low run ironically Redman toys showed his in progress straight after.:lol

Curious to see how these turn out paint and tailoring should have mine next week.:panic:

where did you preorder?

I ordered mine from TNS too always great service with them, I'm very curious to see how the Wembley outfit turns out.

I sold my rainman one due to the stupidly oversized head, I ordered both mainly as I wanted both sculpts but the price point is bang on.

I ordered mine from TNS too always great service with them, I'm very curious to see how the Wembley outfit turns out.

I sold my rainman one due to the stupidly oversized head, I ordered both mainly as I wanted both sculpts but the price point is bang on.

Good choice!

Did you get M31 bodies as well?

I was thinking of getting this as it has chest hair, I believe it's a body for Logan and it's too wide for Freddie.

O1CN0193DArX1t0JErCa3Oy_!!625245839.jpg

I have one M31 body but I also have a JX which I think is gonna be a good fit but will wait. It could work it really depends on sculpt size and tailoring.

I had rainmans which the sculpt was way oversized on any body so I'm waiting to see this in hand test a few bodies.

I hear you with chest hair though I think it looks a bit wide might be a snug fit with the outfit.

I have one M31 body but I also have a JX which I think is gonna be a good fit but will wait. It could work it really depends on sculpt size and tailoring.

I had rainmans which the sculpt was way oversized on any body so I'm waiting to see this in hand test a few bodies.

I hear you with chest hair though I think it looks a bit wide might be a snug fit with the outfit.

Which JX did you get?

I feel like it could work well with the Live Aid one tho, really contemplating if I should get it.

Not sure about him, I got mine at TNS Figures. Stock should be arriving tomorrow, maybe you can try your luck there? They provide free shipping.

Thanks, I put a preorder on both sets at TNS yesterday.

I will take a wait and see approach on which body to get.

I think Covid really affects the delay of this, still waiting for it to be shipped!

Back