Will you display them with your hasbros?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only Hasbro 12" figure I have is Boba Fett. He will stay with my other assorted Fett things, and not with the Sideshow figures. The eventual Sideshow 12" Fett will also stay with his Sideshow friends and not join my other Fett display. He will be a bit of a snob, and the Hasbro, Taco Bell, Burger King, M&M and Lego Fetts will talk bad about him behind his back.

I was leaning towards a Mirror, Mirror type of display [albeit in Star Wars form], with a Q sitting off in the background looking on.

Yes. I'll just have one 12" SW display including my favorite Hasbros and many new SS dolls.

Obi-Wan being the centerpiece of my Star Wars collection, my kit-bashed 12" Ben will remain on display at least until SS gives us one.

Can't have all those Jedi without Yoda, though I hope SS gives us a replacement ASAP.

The droids aren't likely to be replaced any time soon, and the Hasbro ones are fine.

SS will never give us a scout bike, but I'll gladly replace the biker scout riding it if SS gives us one.

pickard said:
Yes. I'll just have one 12" SW display including my favorite Hasbros and many new SS dolls.

Obi-Wan being the centerpiece of my Star Wars collection, my kit-bashed 12" Ben will remain on display at least until SS gives us one.

Do you have pics of your kit-bash Kenobi? I've done one myself, and I'd love to see yours!!

Games&Theory said:
Hey all!

Is there a listing of the Hasbro figures SS will be doing/re-doing?

I'm loking for some 12", highly posable, GOOD looking Stormtroopers but don't want to pay $175+shipping for the Japanese market-only ones.

I'm all in for the various stormtrooper types...just hoping there is an expectation that SS will make them!

Any word on this (or links)?!?!

tia,
G&T

SS is being very tight-lipped about upcoming figures. Besides the figures that have already been announced, the only future figure we know for certain is the winner of the Fan's Choice EU poll which was Snow Bunny Padme. I am fully expecting them to make a 12" Stormie and various Clones, but they probably won't come out until next year.

And to answer the topic, no my SS will not be displayed with my Hasbro 12" figs. Those will be going into storage very soon and when Luke comes, he will have 80" worth of shelf all to himself.

accidentally double posted

Customikey said:
Do you have pics of your kit-bash Kenobi? I've done one myself, and I'd love to see yours!!
Sure. Obviously, it's not up to your standards, but it makes me happy.
ben.jpg

Hasbro's 1st Ben from 95 on an Ultimate Soldier body with Qui-Gon's cloak and a painted Luke ROTJ saber. There's some padding around the middle to add a bit of girth. In addition to touching up the hair, I did a light blackwash on the face, and it really brought out the details in the sculpt and got rid of the plastic look of the skin. I still need to repaint the belt.

I'll be happy if SS gives us one as good as yours, Mike.

Last edited:
pickard said:
Sure. Obviously, it's not up to your standards, but it makes me happy.
I'll be happy if SS gives us one as good as yours, Mike.

Bah! I think it looks great! Your hilt is definitely better than mine, too. I just painted mine silver.

Always makes me happy when someone decides not to settle for what the factory gives him. You and I did a few of the same things, too. I used Qui-Gon's robe, Luke's hilt, and added some tummy as well. Great minds.....:cool:

I also can;t wait for SSC's version.

Back