Will we see new Vintage Monster items for Toy Fair 2008?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
replyhazy.jpg

Monster, have you seen that Amok Time is now making figures... I think they may be our best bet for future 1/6 releases.

maybe another diorama.

My question is will we see a 12 inch vintage monster.

Yeah, I didn't think so either.

Amok Times is releasing Rondo Haton as "The Creeper", and then three figures from the original Night of the Living Dead. At least somebody has picked up the ball Sideshow dropped.

Well, not a PF... though there's still hope for a Bust or another Diorama... although the schedule they have listed makes it seem unlikely...

I've never seen any of The Phantom Creeps seriels. I wonder if it was Rondo or this robot that Rob Zombie wrote about in his "Meet the Creeper" song?

Somewhere else here someone said that Amok Time will be doing a Tor Johnson figure, and maybe a set from Plan 9. That's another one Sideshow should have done long ago.

Yep, Tor is a figure that Amok mentions on their Myspace page. That will be very cool, can't wait to get the Gort and Klaatu from them :rock

Amok Time is doing Rondo and some figures thru Monsters HD as well as a series of figures spanning the career of Boris Karloff!!

Back