Will we ever see a new x-23 modern PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comicbookguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
She is very popular with fans and we need a new PF x-23! Will we ever get a new PF of her sculpted by the best like Tim Miller, Mark Newman or the super hot Wonder Woman guy Steve? Please give us a update x-23! The first one from a long time ago looked more cartoony/ anime. Any clue if she is in the plans? Thanks

I agree, a modern X-23 would be nice and long over due. We need more Marvel women PF's to be released. I'd also like an X-force Psylocke and Domino with X-23 please!

X-23 is my absolute favorite character from Marvel, and I would love to get a PF of her. I own the X-Force and Lady Deathstrike Dios already, as well as Bowen's and the exclusive SDCC Kotobukiya. I unfortunately missed out on her comiquette, but that's kind of okay with me since she isn't really posed in a fashion like X-23 would actually stand. Anyway, rambling! X-23 and Domino, yes please!

The comiquette is enough for me.
What a beauty! :love

X23-Face_zpsdda199e7.png

I totally agree with this. Sideshow has been doing a great job with the latest Marvel PFs, Modern Age Thor caught me by surprise. X-23 would be a heavy hitter for sure... and she's got quite the fanbase. Sideshow should move into more modern age pieces... Me personally... well i would love Hope Summers & Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) but X-23? I would buy that 1st day if it's well executed. Here's some reference images...

3743284-x-23.jpg

3617906-f7cc0df3346f96771565d2c6b8abf2f21120613129.jpg

Back