Will we ever get an Arkham 1/6th Harley Quinn from HT or Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say that a Margot Robbie Harley from HT (if they do the license) given how prominently she is featured is probably a strong possibility.

Honestly even if HT make figures from ensemble films they have definitively have proven that they just won't finish a line. It's disappointing that they have begun to play it safe in terms of what they produce. If they did Aliens today instead of the pretty deep lineup they produced they probably would only do Ripley, Hicks and an Alien and call it a day.

I feel that not finishing teams is going to be a big problem for them moving forward.

That's why I say hot toys is a one trick pony. They only want to make the stars. And 1,000,000 iron man figures. They don't have time to make more figures when there is iron man figures that need to be made in every color, finish, flags of every country. Asian companies love their robots. If Harley was a robot she would get made in a variety of colors and chrome finished.

Just looking people so excited over Leto joker and Margot harley, they should consider two of them

Harley from AK? Nah.....

I personally would only get Harley and the joker from suicide sqaud. I can't see them making all of them maybe just Harley, Joker, Killer croc and dead shot.

Harley from the arkham games would be great but it took them ages to release batman and there's no news on if/when we will get the Joker.

Sadly! This is what's happening!

image.jpg

I personally would only get Harley and the joker from suicide sqaud. I can't see them making all of them maybe just Harley, Joker, Killer croc and dead shot.

Harley from the arkham games would be great but it took them ages to release batman and there's no news on if/when we will get the Joker.

I think we would only get Harley, Joker and Deadshot (Cause he's Will Smith)

Maybe even a second Batfleck Batman too :lol

I think they will do em since they did Watchmen figures.

I think we would only get Harley, Joker and Deadshot (Cause he's Will Smith)

Maybe even a second Batfleck Batman too :lol

I think they will do em since they did Watchmen figures.

The Batman suit in Suicide Squad is the same as in Batman v Superman... which i'm really pleased about, glad they're not changing the suit with every film like Marvel do!
There will be a few variants though – standard Batman, Armoured suit, and possibly Desert scene.

We haven't even heard anything about that Arkham Joker for a long time, somehow I doubt they'll make an Arkham Harley.

if Ht does continue with the line, then yeah it would make sense to do her after bats and joker. she's always third behind those two in the series if collectibles are made.

Back