Will there be The Wolverine Silver Samurai?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wolverine-trailer-silver-samurai.jpg

I would definitely like this beast on my shelf! :pray:

Well, that's one way to do a Real Steel/Wolvie crossover. Unless this movie catches on like wildfire, an 15+ inch samurai robot figure might be too much to hope for.

That was a pretty good trailer, first time I'm actually getting excited for this film.... think there is a better chance of Hot Toys making a figure of Pepper than Silver Samurai though.;)

I dunno, The Wolverine has many asian actors.

I was going more by what they've done in the past with Wolverine/X-Men films. I personally think The Wolverine is going to have to do huge box office numbers to ever see anyone other than Wolverine from this film. Hot Toys don't seem to think X-Men will sell.

I was going more by what they've done in the past with Wolverine/X-Men films. I personally think The Wolverine is going to have to do huge box office numbers to ever see anyone other than Wolverine from this film. Hot Toys don't seem to think X-Men will sell.

The film at best will have 3 figures at worst 1. It won't be the cash cow that IM, Avengers and Batman have become. I hope with a strong asian cast, it'll mean more than one figure. Even tho the only character I care about is Logan.....

I'd like a Yukio figure but ith prices being what they are i woudn't buy her.

However Logan and Silver Samurai would be bought.

HT are far too lacking in Marvel villians (outside of the MCU ones)

Well I would like to see a figure released from movie WW2 Logan would be great with bone claws.

To be frank Wolverine is they only figure the bothered to release from the Xmen universe and origins is sold out so much so it prompted companies to produce fakes.

This character is a cash cow and considering that the bothered to release Agent Coulson basic and they have a Dr.Banner in the works leads me to believe that the are game to release a figures even if they do not have a costume.

They might announce this license closer to release date in either case we will find out soon

Last edited:
I have no doubt there will be a Wolverine from this film (having the option of giving him the bone claws would be beyond fantastic) and Days of Future Past. I'm just not that optimistic about getting anything else from this franchise.

I have no doubt there will be a Wolverine from this film (having the option of giving him the bone claws would be beyond fantastic) and Days of Future Past. I'm just not that optimistic about getting anything else from this franchise.

Well it will be their loss as I am sure some company will make bone claws and the blacksuit he is wearing in the movie they already have the head sculpt to make a recast.

I mean there is a third party banner figure you can order I am just waiting to see Hot Toys version to make a proper comparison.

Speaking of which I know is a bit of a rant, but the fact the Hot Toys even bothers to show case a figure then never bothers to provide any updates is beyond ridiculous you practically have to chase after them for info. Anyway I am just venting

Back